Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had blisters on my 2 days before I wiped myself with hand…

Customer Question
I had blisters on...

I had blisters on my balls 2 days before I wiped myself with hand soap I believe it broke me out

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

I believe my health is good

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 18 days ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

History of unprotected sex?

Pain, itching, tenderness and fluid-filled blisters?

Please upload a picture to review.

Excessive sweating?

Any penile discharge?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
31, no history of unprotected sex, tenderness, fluid like blisters, no excessive sweating, no penile discharge

Please upload a picture to review if you feel comfortable.

Associated history of shaving?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Yea shaved a day before the blisters arrived

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, these can be friction induced folliculitis.

Now I would recommend some self-care measures like
Do cool water sitz bath with betadine solution twice a day for 5-10 minutes.
And afterwards, apply OTC 1% hydrocortisone cream mixed with bacitracin ointment twice a day.
Clean the area with DIAL soap and use OTC Abzorb powder afterwards.
And keep the area dry and clean.
Wear loose-fitting cotton clothes to prevent friction.
Take OTC Motrin and Claritin for few days.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Ok thank you will do

I wish for your good health.
Please do not forget to leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars if you are satisfied with our conversation. A bonus is highly appreciated.
We can continue our conversation even after you provide a rating.
Kind Regards
Dr.Anil

Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor