Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Evening! I found this site after googling about a

Customer Question
Evening! I found this...

Evening! I found this site after googling about a misdiagnosis issue. Are u ok with talking with me?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

It's long story! Are able or familiar with holistic and all natural physicians

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Long story. I began with vague symptoms and which went into thrush,severe body weight loss between 70 to 100 lbs was diagnosed as some type of depression and then bi polar

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?

Reached too who?

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Medical
5/31/2018
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 24 days ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hello...I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have just now come online and will be happy to help you now. I am currently reviewing your question and will be back in a moment.

Please quote your health query here so that I can review it and get back to you ASAP.

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 22 days ago

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 21 days ago

I will opt-out and return this question back to the expert pool and give other experts an opportunity to help you with your case. Please try to avoid replying to this post, otherwise this question may get locked back to me again and prevent other experts from taking up your question.

Wishing you all the very best!

Best Regards!