Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is Donkey milk a cure for Asthma? Cant breathing very well…

Customer Question
Is Donkey milk...

Is Donkey milk a cure for Asthma?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Cant breathing very well pain on the chest

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

And white coughing

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes having shortness of breath

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Medical
5/31/2018
Doctor: Dr. A, Board Certified MD replied 24 days ago
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hi, my name is***** and I will try to assist you today.

There is definitely no evidence that donkey's milk will cure asthma. Hope that helps.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me a 5-star rating by clicking on the stars at the top of the page. We can continue to speak even after you rate if you would like. Thanks!