Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My toddler has little red bumps all over his thighs and

Customer Question
My toddler has little...

My toddler has little red bumps all over his thighs and chest

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the bumps better or worse?

He also has a ton of mosquito bites and litt;e bruises. they seem ok when he wakes up but once he gets in the pool or is outside they turn redder

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 25 days ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How old is he?
Since when is he having the symptom?
Does he have fever or any other symptom?
Any other past illness?
Did you consult doctor or have any test?
Did you give any medicine?
I shall answer your question soon after I get those information.
Thank you.

I just noticed that you have gone offline.
I am writing the answer.
If you have any question after reading this answer, please feel free for follow up query.
I am very sorry for his symptoms.
His symptoms can be due to allergy.
The cause may not be apparent always.
You can try zyrtec.
Hydrocortisone cream can be applied.
Those are available over the counter.
Other probable is an infection, bite.
If the symptoms do not improve, I would advise to consult doctor to have an examination.
Steroid or prescription grade antihistamines can be needed.
If the symptom continues, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish him healthy life.
Regards.