Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Im am suffering from all over body imflamation, joints

Customer Question
Im am suffering from...

Im am suffering from all over body imflamation, joints ligaments tendons, its been gooing on for years, my Dr wont listen to me. As a child I played with mercury my brother stole from school, lso I used to run behind the mosquito spray truck with all other kids in neighborhood, at 21 I got blood poisening from an infected smallpox vacine from a stupid corpmen who wiped it with his bare hand, in my 20s and again in my 30s I was in the early stages of starvation because I couldnt afford food and rent , my immune system sucks and now Im 68 and very sick all the time . what tests and requests should I make my GP do?

Doctor's Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?

No all records from the navy are lost and didnt keep up with dr in ga, but have lots of records of problems since 1980

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I dk right now I am suffering a little mental loss things come back to me off and on

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/31/2018
Doctor: Dr-MNM1, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr-MNM1
Dr-MNM1, Doctor
Hello my name is***** . I’m hoping to help you today. Give me a few minutes to respond.
You should probably ask for
CBC - checking for infection , anemia
Comprehensive metabolic profile - checking the status of the kidneys and liver
Vitamin B 12 level
Vitamin D
CRP
ESR
ANA testing
If you are concerned about heavy metal exposure have him do specific tests for mercury, lead etc
Urine dip test
These are some of the tests for starts and if anything gives a lead it’s worth to followI hope I have answered your question. If so please feel free to give me a good rating do that I may help others. Take care.