Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Im a president of a chemical company and been going through…

Customer Question
Hello, Im a president...

Hello, Im a president of a chemical company and been going through something which i have been trying to get out of....i can provide more information if you might be able to help

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes and no

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes, but i can explain later

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
Hello,Where in the ear would small sliver-like chips be inserted where you can use frequency to transmit so you can hear something? Its difficult to talk about, but i recall something happening to me when i was younger, i cant exactly figure it out, but i do recall sharing invention ideas and then i think they inserted something into my ears to bother me/keep an eye on me. I tried getting help before, but I initially thought they put something into my brain and they thought i was crazy and they already forced medication on me so my options for help are limited. I just dont know who to ask for help and i dont want to be subject to this treatment, when i did absolutely nothing wrong, was absolutely doing great when i was younger and I definitely don’t have any history of mental illness. I think i require cone beam CT to find them so i can get it removed. Not sure what to do at this point, im helpless.Please dont try to get me on medication, that would literally ruin my life at this point.Thank you,
Im just trying to find peace in my life that is going great (sucessfull entrepreneur and investor), enjoying my consciousness residing, without anything “worming” in.
5/30/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you are not helpless.

you should see a GP doctor and get a brain and psychological evaluation.

to see what is wrong.

do you have a GP doctor you can see?

No, i currently dont have a doctor because i just moved here a couple years ago...tried getting help before but no one believes there is anything going on and they just think it’s my brain/illness
I pushed call me, but the next button didnt work...hopefully i didnt pay the amount for nothing. Not really sure.
To summarize:
I have fluctuating electronic-like buzzing sound in my ears
Also in my house there is an unhealthy very quiet yelling-like sound
In the past i have also heard some random comments/phrases...
I recall something happening to me in the past, but not 100% sure what happened there. I shared invention ideas and i think they also put something in my ears to bother me or attempt to guide my thoughts. Ill just leave it at that.
I dont want to be subject to this type of treatment.If there is something like sliver-like chips in my ears, can they be removed?
Its quiet, electronic-like sounding buzzing, nothing disabling