Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am having sharp pain in my right ear and only pushing on…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I am...

Second opinion] I am having sharp pain in my right ear and only pushing on my ear makes it go away. I have also been having pain in my jaw line on both sides that have been very painful. I also have a disability which is epilepsy and I haven't had a seizure in awhile. but I am just curious why it hurts so bad.

Doctor's Assistant: Are you experiencing any dizziness? Do you have a fever?

No dizziness and no fever.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I also have high blood pressure but I take medicine for that and it has been under control for awhile. I also have hip problems.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/30/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?