Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Vibration in my pens head that started 2 days ago. Feels…

Customer Question
Vibration in my pens...

Vibration in my pens head that started 2 days ago. Feels like a cell phone vibrating. I have had 4 days in row except last night. What could this be? It's annoying.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

No pain, just off and vibrating sensation.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Off and on vibrating. High blood pressure, I don't smoke, I do drink once in awhile.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/29/2018
Doctor: Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

How old are you?

What medication are you taking?
Are you sleeping well?

I'm 46 and taking am lodi pine besylate 10mg
No phone talk

have you been under stress recently?

No stress. Just very sexual with my wife lately.

Please, allow me a moment while I write your answer.

If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger.

I appreciate the waiting time.

Thank you

Dear *****ient, The penis responds to blood circulation stimulation, and to nerve stimulation, the amount of nerve endings in the penis is high.
When there are alterations on the circulation such as increased blood pressure, stress, anxiety, over-stimulation of the penis, i.e. very frequent sexual activity and previously I did not have this sexual frequency.
Irritation is generated on the nerve fibers that are kept in constant state of activity despite what generates spasms or contractions that are experienced as vibrations.
They do not represent a disease but the cause that stimulates it must be sought, since factors such as the ones I have mentioned act on the central nervous system and can generate these alterations on the penis,
The way to improve the response is sexual rest for a week then start sexual activity2 to 3 times a week at most,
I suggest avoiding food or drinks that generate alterations such as coffee that contain caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes.
lower the level of anxiety and stress.

Do you have any question?

If you have any query, please feel free to ask. I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Regards.