Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Was trying to see if I could find answer on line ...last…

Customer Question
Was trying to see...

Was trying to see if I could find answer on line ...last sunday was leaning over side of tub to clean it.(big tub) and had all my weight basically on my stomach (im 200lbs) then I felt and heard a POP and my left side is still hurting bad :(

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

Been a week plus 2 days no vomiting just got real bad cold 3 days after im still fighting

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Medical
5/29/2018
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 22 days ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
just wondering if maybe I ripped a muscle, if I popped an organ probably wouldn't be here but hurts really bad under my ribs :(

Sorry to hear about that . Did you hurt your ribcage or it was your stomach only ?

Unlikely to have caused any deeper damage . Its likely to be muscular , can take a few days . You need to apply topical Capsaicin cream and take a muscle relaxant like flexeril . Fomentation with hot water bottle would help .

No real concerns there though ,muscle pain can take time

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
hurts under ribcage only

Yes its likely muscular as i said . Just needs tender loving care for now . No aggressive intervention required

Let me know if you have any more queries.

Please remember to reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Stay blessed.

Regards

Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 18 days ago

Hello ,

I hope you are good . This is to request you to reward credit for my consult by leaving a positive rating to my answer .

Would be grateful for your time.

Stay blessed ,

Regards