Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am a 62 year old male that had a triple heart bypass 9…

Customer Question
Hi I am a...

Hi I am a 62 year old male that had a triple heart bypass 9 years ago and am currently taking Bilocor 5 and amloc 10 for the past 9 years. Last month I was diagnosed with depression and has been taking Zytomil 10mg since. My question is how do these drugs interact with each other because I battle now with trouble sleeping and sweat a lot during the night when I am in bed.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?

Yes I have in respect of the depression. Also talked to my doctor about the sweating and he mentioned that it was one of the side effects

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Medical
5/29/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 27 days ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Zytomil is escitalopram

Bilocor is bisoprolol

Amloc is amlodipine

there are no drug interactions between these drugs.

your trouble with sleeping and sweats are not due to these medications.

have you had your thyroid hormone levels checked? you should get that checked? high thyroid hormone levels can cause weight loss, trouble sleeping, fast heart rate and poor sleep. and sweats.