Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have 3mm kidney stone in left side. Doctor gave me

naproxen 500mg and tamsulosin hcl...
I have 3mm kidney stone in left side. Doctor gave me naproxen 500mg and tamsulosin hcl 0.4 mg. Now I get fever and feel cold, fever comes and go. Do I have to see doctor again?
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Since when are you taking those medicines?

How high is the fever?

How old are you?

How is frequency & color of urine?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Its get to 100-101 c. I am 34

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
Your symptoms can be due to an infection in the urinary tract.
Fever, cold or chill feeling can be from UTI.
Urine may appear normal.
There may not be burning too.
If the symptoms continue, I would advise to consult doctor to have an examination.
An urine analysis for routine and culture sensitivity can be needed.
Antibiotics will be required in case of infection.
Please take plenty of fluid.
Taking plenty of water is good for urinary tract infection or stone
Cranberry juice can be taken.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)