Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am feeling under the weather today. Symptoms I have is I…

Customer Question
Hi. I am feeling...

Hi. I am feeling under the weather today. Symptoms I have is I feel tired in the head, nausea and I have spasmodic tingling in my fingers and lips

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

It only started this morning, haven’t taken any medication as yet eg panadol

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Well I do have low blood pressure. My dad did have a stroke once

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/29/2018
Doctor: Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD) replied 2 months ago
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all neurological as well as all other health/medical conditions, and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

We are sorry to hear about your health situation as you have described above. We are also sorry for the delay and not being able to get back to you earlier than this. Please see this happens due to multiple reasons such as rare technical glitches, or experts were already answering other questions when this question got posted, or less number of available experts at certain times of the day, or experts busy in their clinic or hospitals etc. This is being a 24 hour online service so different experts log in to the site at different times, I just logged in to the site and saw your question has still not been answered and I am now replying to you immediately as soon as I have logged in to the site just now. Thanks for your waiting & patience.

Are you still waiting here for an expert to help you with your health concerns that you have described above? Are you available now for discussion? Please let me know and I can try to help you with your health concerns you have been having.

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

(And if you receive any phone call request you may ignore it because it is an automated site trigger and not sent by me, and I am now available to discuss your health concerns only through this text format we are already using. However if you are looking for only phone discussion then please let me know so that I can Opt-Out from this question and make this question available to some other experts who may be in a position to do phone service)

Hi, have you received my message I had earlier posted above? I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches to reply to me. If you require more time it is perfectly fine and I will wait here.

If you are still looking for help with your health concerns please try to reply me, and I can certainly help you with your health concerns you have mentioned above.