Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is dizziness common on 10mg of nortriptyline. It was

Customer Question
Is dizziness common on...

Is dizziness common on 10mg of nortriptyline

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No..it was prescribed for headaches after a car accident...Motrin and Tylenol Cold medicine because I'm also fighting a cold

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Daily...yes..some nausea

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Blood pressure has been elevated 158/105

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/28/2018
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 2 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

How long have you had this?

About 3 days

Yes, dizziness is a fairly common side effect of notriptyline

So I suggest you ask your doctor for a different headache medication like propranolol

Please let me know if you need any more information