Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I typed in a question over an hour ago, paid $27 for the…

Customer Question
I typed in a...

I typed in a question over an hour ago, paid $27 for the answer and all I am receiving is a page to become a member. Please either answer my question or refund my money

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I already gave this information. She has not seen a doctor

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

She is currently on medication for gall bladder issue. And hydrocodone for cough.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

We did not administer meds today. She has diarrhea and throwing up

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Medical
5/28/2018
Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 21 days ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Your first question was posted in the veterinary category. Is this about a pet?