Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How risky is a colonoscopy and endoscopy. What are your

Customer Question
thoughts on Colonguard as a...
How risky is a colonoscopy and endoscopy. What are your thoughts on Colonguard as a test ?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/28/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

colonoscopy and endoscopy are very safe.

there may be a complication only in 1 in 2000 cases or so.

cologuard is good test. about 60-70% accurate to be able to detect colon cancer.

but if the test is abnormal, you still need a colonoscopy.

Thank you Doctor

you are welcome

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down see the ratings area)
You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com