Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My b12 is high at 3314ng/L and my abs egos is high. I am…

Customer Question
My b12 is high...

My b12 is high at 3314ng/L and my abs egos is high

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I am taking levothyroxine 100. Adderall 10 mg, hydrocholorothyazide 12.5 and Mira-exam for RLS

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

The above and no

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have a TSH have less than 0.01.

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Medical
5/28/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 26 days ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

a TSH level of less than 0.01 means you are in a hyperthyroid state

you have too much thyroid hormone in your body

you should talk to your doctor about decreasing your levothyroxine dose down

make sure you take the levothyroxine on an empty stomach daily without any other medications.

decreasing the dose and rechecking your TSH level in 8-12 weeks again along with a free T4 level can see if you are in the normal thyroid hormone level.

do you take vitamins? this can cause elevation of your B12 blood levels

it is allergy season which can cause elevation of your eosinophils.