Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I need to speak to someone about some symptoms. I went to…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I need to...
Second opinion] I need to speak to someone about some symptomsJA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?Customer: Yes I went to the urgent care and was referred to the er I was diagnosed with pneumonia and was given iv antibiotics and a prescription for a zpack and robitusionJA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?Customer: I take many medications daily and yes I am allergic to albeuteral proventil lidocaine and benzocaineJA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?Customer: I have asthma past history of chronic bronchitis
Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Medical
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Hello?
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 20 days ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
26

what is your question for me today?

Family Physician, Doctor