Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My wife keeps vomiting with no fever but yesterday kept

Customer Question
My wife keeps vomiting...

My wife keeps vomiting with no fever but yesterday kept experiencing a severe headache. And abdominal pain. And pain in her lower back

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

The headache just came on yesterday and the nausea today but has been happening all day

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Possible that she may have a tampon stuck in her

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/28/2018
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is her age?

Is the pain continuous or intermittent?

Has she stuck tampon for more than 8 hours?

When was her menstrual period started?

Burning and pain during urination?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

She is 35 and her pain is intermittent. Yes the tampon could possibly be in there as long as a day. And her period was just about over. Neither one of us could say for sure if one is in her or not. We have had sex. I couldn't feel anything but after a while it became very painful for her
I can't afford$50 right now especially if we have to go to the er
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 2 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hello, the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I would be glad to continue here please.

Hello... I understand your concern.

I need some more information please.

1. Is she running fever?

2. Is the private part still hurting?

3. Is there any bleeding or foul smell or discharge?

4. Does she have a history of migraine?

5. Has vomiting and sleep relieved the headache?

6. Are there any red spot over her body?

7. How is her urine output and is she extremely thirsty?

Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani