Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've been experiencing vomit and diahrea on and off for 3…

Customer Question
I've been experiencing vomit...

I've been experiencing vomit and diahrea on and off for 3 months now. This time it's lasting for 4 days straight plus my stomach and ribs are hurting

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

On and off for 3 months. And yes I've been throwing up and feel very nauseous

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I also have constipation

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/27/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 2 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

What are your age and gender?

What were the investigations done?

Do you have bloating, gas, tenderness in the abdomen, loss of appetite?

You should get a CT scan, upper GI endoscopy, and colonoscopy for the evaluation.

Your symptoms are suggestive of intestinal obstruction. This can be due to;

1) Internal abdominal hernia

2) Tuberculosis

3) Crohn's disease

4) Polyp rectum

5) Tumors

6) Polyps.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5-star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

God bless.