Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can I get a Cortizone shot. Cortizone shot.Yes, I have and…

Customer Question
Can I get a...

Can I get a Cortizone shot

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Cortizone shot.Yes, I have and my appointment is not until September I was referred to them in October of last year. I’m taking Dilaudid and Vistaril

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, just my knee and both shoulders.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Every time I move you can hear bone on bone when I sit down it literally takes me 5 minuets to get up. And my hands and knees are swellen. Nothing makes it better at at all.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 2 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

I'm not sure what your question about this is?

About getting a Cortizone shot in my knee shoulders and hands

Are you asking if your doctor would do that for you?

Are you in Augusta Georgia?

Sorry but we don't make office appointments here--we just answer medical questions and give advice