Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My feet turn very dark purple while sitting down. I nearly…

Customer Question
My feet turn very...

My feet turn very dark purple while sitting down

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I nearly pass out when I stand up and start walking a lot of the time, very tired all the time, get short of breath with exertion

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Had an ablation for tri gemini 3 years ago, I also have hand tremors when I use them, along with frequent had muscle spasms when I use them, and sometimes stumble of step sideways or backwards when walking

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Not sleeping enough, or working hard, like digging weeds, or just being tired makes them worse. I crawled around in my garden digging up weeds , and when I came in it was like my legs were wet cement and wouldn't want to move. I am always very tired. sometimes extreme tiredness just hits me out of the blue.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/27/2018
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 2 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Do you have history of Diabetes ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic