Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have sharp burning pain in my stomach and simultaneously…

Customer Question
I have sharp burning...

I have sharp burning pain in my stomach and simultaneously have a lot of pain in my lower back

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

No recent injuries. Nothing much seems to help. I’ve tried tums for my stomach and heat for my back. They make no difference

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Last July I had surgery for a prolapsed rectum.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/27/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

I'm very sorry about this

what triggers it?

When I need to have a bowel movement. The symptoms appear after having one.
An

How old are you?

male or female?

any other medical issues?