Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have big purple dots on my left arm and wonder what that…

Customer Question
I have big purple...

I have big purple dots on my left arm and wonder what that mean. I have had pseudo gout on that arm last year and it was quite painful. I am 81years old and also having problem with my bowels. I seem not to be able to hold it in. It goes without my knowledge. My doctor is looking for a colorectal surgeon but that may take up to a year. This condition causes me to have bladder infection often. What can I do?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Im taking care of my husband who has Dimentia. I am very tired and close to a depression. But I vow that I will take care of him as long as I can.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Many things that I think is related to my situation. Example: Sore groins on one side,sore on my left breast. (going for mamogram at the end of the month) I have had bladder suspension but it did'nt work, so I wear a ring now and it smell very bad in there.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/26/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?

i've allready explain what I would like to know, I don't know what else I can tell you?I will call you as soon as I am able

Which one of the issues is the main concern?

the arm?

do you have pictures?