Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a hard bump "of a vein" in the palm of my left hand.

Customer Question
I have a hard...

I have a hard bump "of a vein" in the palm of my left hand. It appeared overnight. This is the third time in two years. It appears, lasts a few days, then disappears. One time it had swelled enough to hurt. It is a green blood vessel. There are no other symptoms. I have been working in the yard, but that is nothing new.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Perry good health. No family history of heart problems. Never get sick...

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really I do not even take any meds.

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Medical
5/26/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 28 days ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

Could you please post a picture of it?

You may do it as follows;
1. Click the paperclip icon
2. Click the Browse icon
3. Click the Browse button
4. Select your file and click Open
5. Click OK
6. Click Insert
7. Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142

http://screencast.com/t/eHsvtij7WT