Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

82year old male takes Eliquist twice a day. Ca't remember if…

Customer Question
82year old male takes...

82year old male takes Eliquist twice a day. Ca't remember if he took his 9:30 dose. Should he take a dose now at 1:30AM , possibly a second dose, or should he wait until 9:30 AM and possibly miss a dose.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Nortriptyline, Atorvastatin,tamsulosin,Eliquist. He can't remember if he took any of these tonight. Allergies to percoset.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Frequent ocular migraines and takes fioriset for those.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 2 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Please wait.
I am writing the answer.

Thank you for waiting.
I am very sorry for his problem.
It would be safer to skip it now.
Overdose would give more symptoms, risk of bleeding.
He can take the morning dose as usual.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish him healthy life.
Regards.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
You can see the rating button on the upper left corner.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards