Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have early prolapse and my stomach aches quite often i…

Customer Question
I have early prolapse...

I have early prolapse and my stomach aches quite often i have clips on my ovaries does this effect things

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Been through menopause

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 24 days ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How old are you?
Since when are you having the symptom?

Where do you feel the ache in abdomen?
Do you have any other symptom?
Any other past illness?
Did you consult doctor or have any test?
Did you take any medicine?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
70
six months
lower pelvic area
no
what kind
\have seendoc
no medicine

How is your urine?

How is stool?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
both ok
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
did not have ache when first diagnosed

Thank you for the input.

I am very sorry for your symptoms.

Prolapse can cause a dragging sensation or mild ache.

There can be other issues.

There can be other issues like an inflammation, infection.

This can be in the urinary tract.

Urine may appear normal.

As the symptom is continuing, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.

A pelvic examination, urinalysis, ultrasound can be taken.

Pessary can be used for prolapse.

I hope this information will be helpful.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

Your satisfaction is my goal.

If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.

Wish you healthy life.

Regards.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
thank you
****

You are always welcome.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
You can see the rating button on the upper left corner.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards