Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Richard Han
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
Very sore throat but only on my left side. It has been about
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
Very sore throat but only on my left side. It has been about 3 to 4 days now and it's really been bothering me. It hurts to swallow and yawn and open my mouth wide. I have been taking a lot of Tylenol… read more
My throat is really bothering me, it hurts and it feels like
Dr Wu
Dr Wu, Doctoral Degree
My throat is really bothering me, it hurts and it feels like there is a ball in there. I don't really want to go to the doctors, what else can i do?… read more
Dr I have two bump like things right in front of the tip of
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Dr I have two bump like things right in front of the tip of my penis. Doesn't hurt, is not tender, doesn't itch. Had it for months. I noticed it the most just now though, just notIced a second bump ri… read more
The end of my penis has been itching for days and is really
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
the end of my penis has been itching for days and is really starting to bother me. Should I soak it in peroxide? I'm broke & really need help… read more
I have a single, tiny spot near the entrance of my anus. It
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Consultant Paediatrician
I have a single, tiny white spot near the entrance of my anus. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't itch, and it doesn't bleed. It doesn't have a distinguishable texture either — it feels more like my natural … read more
My left shoulder is really bothering me. It's a constant
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
My left shoulder is really bothering me. It's a constant achey, hurting sort of pain. There is no injury & I am right handed. It seems to ease up if I don't lay on it. I usually sleep on my left side … read more
I have a small hole on the side/underside of my tongue. It
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
I have a small hole on the side/underside of my tongue. It doesn't look like a canker sore or cold sore as it doesn't have a creamy color or film around it. It isn't raised. It is quite painful. What … read more
I fell a few weeks ago and landed on my shoulder. It hurt at
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I fell a few weeks ago and landed on my shoulder. It hurt at the time but then it went away and didn't really bother me until a few days ago. Now it's hurting really bad and taking ibuprofen hasn't to… read more
What are these sores that im getting on my scalp they start
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
what are these sores that im getting on my scalp they start out like little pimples they dont hurt or bother me but im a picker and pick at them all the time. What is causing this and how can i get ri… read more
Phil, I have a question regarding a bump on the head of my
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Hello Dr. Phil, I have a question regarding a bump on the head of my penis, close to the rim. It's the only one, doesn't hurt and it's lightly red. And not too elevated. Of course like anyone I'm a bi… read more
Dr have this Indent thing on the outer head of my penis on
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
Dr have this Indent thing on the outer head of my penis on the left side. It doesn't hurt, thought it was a hair or something stuck to it. Anything abnormal?… read more
I have a bump on the right side of my clitoris that keeps
Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas, Emergency physician
Hi I have a bump on the right side of my clitoris that keeps coming back it doesn't really hurt and it will pop under the skin like nothing will come out... I'm not sure what it is or what to do about… read more
Yesterday my throat started to hurt not enough to bother me,
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
hi! yesterday my throat started to hurt not enough to bother me, but today it has hurt everytime i swallow! Should i go see a doctor or is it just a sore throat … read more
I'm having chest tightness in the center of my chest. It
Aaron Branch
Aaron Branch, Attending Physician
I'm having chest tightness in the center of my chest. It doesn't really hurt much and is mostly when I reach for things … read more
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist, Medical Doctor
Second opinion] I'm having chest tightness in the center of my chest. It doesn't really hurt much and is mostly when I reach for things … read more
Well I noticed this small like spot on the top of my penis
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Well I noticed this small white like spot on the top of my penis shaft it doesn't hurt no pain or discharge from the penis … read more
I have a couple scabs on my penis. They are dry. Don't hurt
Dr. Captain
Dr. Captain, Physician
I have a couple scabs on my penis. They are dry. Don't hurt really, and no oozing or anything. My penis is a bit sore. I had sex recently but haven't had any bleeding, oozing, ulcers or anything like … read more
I had a pneumonia shot today and my arm is really sore and
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I had a pneumonia shot today and my arm is really sore and it hurts. The same thing happened with my flu shot. Is this unusual?… read more