Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I’m having red and orange blood. I actually had a lump in…

Customer Question
I’m having red and...

I’m having red and orange blood

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

I actually had a lump in between my anal and end of vagina 2 days later when I pee it burned I don’t have the lump but I do still have a pea sized lump near it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Had appendix removal almost about a year ago

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/25/2018
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 2 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Hello... I understand your concern.I need some more information please.1. May I know your age please?
2. Are you currently on any regular medication?
3. Are there any urinary symptoms like burning sensation or pain?
4. Are you running temperature?
5. Did you do any urine test after this started?
6. Is this colour in the urine throughout or only during the starting phase of urination or in the middle part or during the end of urination?
Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
1. 20
2. No
3. Burning only when I pee it stop burning like an hour ago
4.no
5.no
6. It doesn’t show in Urine only when I wipe
Is it possible for me to see an image of the lump please?