Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

From time to time whenever i release after the intercourse…

Customer Question
from time to time whenever...
from time to time whenever i release after the intercourse or masturbate in something like 30 sec i started to have a strong pain on the lower side near by the hole, sometimes the pain moves around from the right to the left around that area. i've been having this for long years but feel a bit shy to talk to a doctor about it, what could that be
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/25/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are having these symptoms

how old are you?

are you male or female?

I'm 46 male

you may have some inflammation of your prostate gland causing this pain close to your anus

is this normal ? do i need any treatment ?

inflammation of the prostate gland can be decreased by cutting out gluten and sugar out of your diet

sometimes a course of antibitoics can help treat bacterial inflammation of the prostate gland

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down see the ratings area)
You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com