Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have some type of parasite inside my body and it is

Customer Question
I have some type...

I have some type of parasite inside my body and it is breaking me down. It came from my apartment i had mold i have been to many emergency rooms and doctors who cant tell me whats wrong they dont believe me. They didnt even touch me i have been treated with the permithering cream 4 times no help at all.Help please i have a 3 year old

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Im not on anything now i went to a dermatologist and was perscribed the cream again and that was it nothing is helping i dont know what thus is but i see white things coming out of me and black things also

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have really bad asthma thats it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/25/2018
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 2 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have thirteen (13 years) of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. Skin conditions are best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images of the skin issue so that I can guide you better. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

I cant see them they are under the skin but i only see white larva looking things or small black dota coming out of my fingers and toes mostly after i shower but it ia messing with my skin and hair also
Hi.... Thank you for uploading the photograph.
I am seeing that your skin is having acne. Apart from this acne sometimes what happens is that these could be comedones and white sebum coming out of them with the blackhead on top of it.
Sometimes these can be mistaken as worms are parasites.
But if you are definitely convinced that you are having parasites under your skin and from your toes and nails, I suggest that from the point they are emerging, a skin biopsy will be of utmost help and hundred percent confirmatory in diagnosis.
But I suggest that as of now treatment of acne will be extremely helpful for you.
" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani