Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How can i convince my doctor to preescribe me lyrica. I was…

Customer Question
How can i convince...

How can i convince my doctor to preescribe me lyrica

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I was in a bad car acccident a week ago and i have heavt bruising in my chest and a cracked rib plus i have degenerating discs in my low back and i get flare upw everu few weks im i agony

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

I have had the bacik pan for over 6 yers

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I thiink they told me at the ER i had a cracked rib im in so muh pain i cant sleep

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/25/2018
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Sorry to hear about that . Well you should tell your doctor about failing to feel any improvement with simple pain relief like Tylenol , ibuprofen naproxen etc. You may also add that you have been trying physiotherapy too and that hasnt helped either ,bringing you to your wit's end .

I hope your doctor helps you with a script for Lyrica.

Let me know if you have any more queries.

Please remember to reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Stay blessed.

Regards

Hello ,

I hope you are good . This is to request you to reward credit for my consult by leaving a positive rating to my answer .

Would be grateful for your time.

Stay blessed ,

Regards