Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My husband has a fistula that was put in in March.Tonight…

Customer Question
My husband has a...

My husband has a fistula that was put in in March.Tonight His are is swollen. Is it something that needs medical attention immediately or canI wait until tomorrow

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

I just noticed it tonight so it could have been swollen most of the day.He went to dialysis yesterday afternoon and he was fine.He will go to dialysis tomorrow afternoon

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He has low BP congestive heart afib

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
5/25/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 2 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Can you send a picture?