Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
Can you please take a look at a picture of some skin lesions
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctoral Degree
Can you please take a look at a picture of some skin lesions and tell me if they are fordyce spots or something else that should be of any serious concern.… read more
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified Physician
Can you please take a look at a picture of some skin lesions and tell me if they are fordyce spots or something else that should be of any serious concern… read more
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Urgent Care and Sports Medicine Doctor
Dr., Tell me the truth. You think that today's picture with
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
Dr. David, Tell me the truth. You think that today's picture with the blotches looks like cellulitis startiing, don't you? You always tell me I don't have cellulitis, and this time you didn't. I reatt… read more
Can you tell me what i have looking at my echocardiogram i
Louise Sivak
Louise Sivak, Pediatrician
Can you tell me what i have looking at my echocardiogram i uploaded on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDaGTIOkx8k… read more
If I send you a picture can you tell me what it ispls
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
If I send you a picture can you tell me what it ispls … read more
I am noticing flashes of light in my left eye. Can you tell
Dr. Phil, MD
I am noticing flashes of light in my left eye. Can you tell me if it is something I should be worried about?… read more
Can you tell me what this? The picture of the Big toe? The
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Neurologist/Staff Clinician
Hello - can you tell me what this? The picture of the Big toe? The dark line. http://s1347.photobucket.com/albums/p708/cg251/?action=view¤t=1373683907_zpsc86f85b2.jpg… read more
I recently found a rash on my thigh I was hoping you could
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Hi Doctor, I recently found a rash on my thigh I was hoping you could help give me an idea as to what it is. I can upload a picture at your request, thanks!… read more
Can someone take a look at a picture, I noticed something in
khagihara
khagihara, Post-Doctoral Degree
Can someone take a look at a picture, I noticed something in the back of my throat yesterday that I'm worried about, I have bad anxiety so that's not helping either??… read more
Just wondering if I can send pictures and measurements of
Doctor John MD
Hi, just wondering if I can send pictures and measurements of some moles on my body so you can tell me whether to have them checked out in person?Thanks!… read more
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
second opinion] Hi, just wondering if I can send pictures and measurements of some moles on my body so you can tell me whether to have them checked out in person?Thanks!… read more
Can I upload a picture? My nephew recently came to live with
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Consultant Physician& Rheumatologist
My nephew recently came to live with me, he is 14, was in central Florida, was around a lot of dogs, not sure if that's relevant. I'm pretty sure he has some sort of intestinal parasite, but I can't figure out what on earth it is. I'll be taking him to a doctor first thing Monday, obviously, but I was hoping to get an idea before then. Can I upload a picture? His hygeine needs work, I picked this up off the toilet seat. It wasn't the only one. It doesn't match common parasites that I looked up, I don't think, would really like an ID (and a reassurance that I and my dogs are safe). … read more
I would like to upload a picture of my x-ray and someone
911DOC
911DOC, Emergency Medicine Physician
I would like to upload a picture of my x-ray and someone please tell me if it is normal or abnormal, 1st of all, then I would like an explanation of whichever result I get. It is of my back, laying do… read more
I have a phobia about catching stomach bugs can you please
Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Doctoral Degree
i have a phobia about catching stomach bugs can you please tell me wheter this is something that people get alot ?… read more
I have a couple of red spots on my breast. I can upload
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, MD
I have a couple of red spots on my breast. I can upload picture. Worried it could be inflammatory breast cancer? … read more
Can you tell me if you see a incomplete right branch block
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Hello, can you tell me if you see a incomplete right bundle branch block on the ECG? i have to add the picture.… read more
A friend of mine sent me pictures of an illness and I would
Michael Salama
Michael Salama, MD
A friend of mine sent me pictures of an illness and I would like you to look at the pictures and tell me what it is… read more