Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I have blisters on my penis that are healing into small
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Hello, I have blisters on my penis that are healing into small depression like scabs. The sores are healing up but I'm still having pain in my abnormal, pain in my legs, pain in my shoulders, ear pain… read more
I have a couple of sores on my arms that scab over but never
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Associate Professor
I have a couple of sores on my arms that scab over but never seem to heal....bleed...scab...bleed ...scab, etc.?… read more
Am wondering what might cause a scab to form a circle on
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
hello, am wondering what might cause a scab to form a circle on penis after the red sore appears to be healing. Sore formed inexplicably about 3 weeks ago, could have been a spider bite. Thanks so muc… read more
I have a sore on my back that won't heal sometimes it drains
Love_Care
Love_Care, Master's Degree
I have a sore on my back that won't heal sometimes it drains a little puss then it forms a scab and when the scab falls off it bleeds a little bid and then the whole process keeps going on again but i… read more
I have a cold sore on my inner lip- started Wednesday, I
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
I have a cold sore on my inner lip- started Wednesday, I feel like it's trying to heal but it can't scab over because it's inside and on top of my lip. What will help this heal fast?? I have been usin… read more
I have sores with scabs on my back. They have been there for
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
I have sores with scabs on my back. They have been there for about six months. They will not heal. Is there a medication over the counter that I can buy to make them go away… read more
I have sores and scabs on the tip of my penis. the sores are
Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Hospitalist/ Internist
I have sores and scabs on the tip of my penis. the sores are spreading. I tested negative for herpes and other std's (2 vials of blood were drawn). What could I have???… read more
I havea sore in the inside of my arm that never complexly
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, DO
I havea sore in the inside of my arm that never complexly heal..it scabs up and I tend to pick scab off as it itches … read more
Nearly a month ago I noticed a scab on my penis shaft from
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
Nearly a month ago I noticed a scab on my penis shaft from out of nowhere, but it will not heal all the way. It's looks to be better until the scab comes off. Last Monday I noticed a small pimple on m… read more
I recently experienced a couple painless bumps on the head
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
I recently experienced a couple painless bumps on the head of my penis, they quickly scabbed over and are now healing in a three day span. No itching no pain, no open oozing period. I have been in a m… read more
I have a sore on side of lower leg that appears to heal but
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Physician
Hi. I have a sore on side of lower leg that appears to heal but never loses its scab and remains sore to the touch. When I take a bath it turns red again and I scrub it with betadine and the next day … read more
I have a couple scabs on my penis. They are dry. Don't hurt
Dr. Captain
Dr. Captain, Physician
I have a couple scabs on my penis. They are dry. Don't hurt really, and no oozing or anything. My penis is a bit sore. I had sex recently but haven't had any bleeding, oozing, ulcers or anything like … read more
I have a cold sore in my nose. It's scabbed up and healing.
Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas, Emergency physician
I have a cold sore in my nose. It's scabbed up and healing. I don't think I have touched it at all today. Four months ago I had a hemherroidectomy. I felt some discomfort on my anus and I was looking … read more
I have a scab in my nose which won't heal, if I pick it it
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I have a scab in my nose which won't heal, if I pick it it seems to be healing but then some gunk will grow back on it. It hurts to touch and won't go away… read more
I am really scared right now...I have had a sore on the back
IVY MD
IVY MD, Doctoral Degree
i am really scared right now...I have had a sore on the back right side of my neck. It keeps scabbing, but doesnt heal and it looks kind of infected. About 1/2 inch below that, i have a lump under the… read more
My husband has an open oval shaped sore on his penis it
Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Consultant
my husband has an open oval shaped sore on his penis it hurts scabs then comes off started as a small bump then opened up it itches as well… read more
Is it possible to send a picture and have a doctor take a
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Is it possible to send a picture and have a doctor take a look at it ? … read more
I have a sore in front of my ear just under the hairline
I have a sore in front of my ear just under the hairline that scabs over but never heals. it iches. Can you tell me what it might be and how to treat it? … read more