Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
My girl friend noticed little bumps on the shaft of my penis
Doctor Marcus
Doctor Marcus, Asst Professor of Emergency Medicine
my girl friend noticed little bumps on the shaft of my penis just below the head of my penis toward the unbelly of the penis. They almost look like sweat bumps; there is one alone and then some very s… read more
I have noticed a few (6) very painful sores (Ulcers just
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
I have noticed a few (6) very painful sores (Ulcers just below the head of my penis. They started as small red flat dots with an unlcer in the top. They have a yellow discharge when they have gotten a… read more
He now has 2 small painful bumps at the top of the shaft of
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
He now has 2 small painful bumps at the top of the shaft of his penis, just below the head. It's been over 2 weeks and the overall inflammation and flaking skin healed, but what could these bumps indi… read more
I have a bump on my penis just below the head. It's under
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Post-Doctoral Degree
i have a bump on my penis just below the head. It's under the skin. Doesn't hurt not red. Just noticible and annoying. Has been there for about a week, seems like it's getting bigger.… read more
I've been having this groin pain for awhile now and a rash
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
I've been having this groin pain for awhile now and a rash that broke out on the head of my penis with little bumps but is now clearing up with the hydrocortisone cream my doctor prescribed me. But ye… read more
I've had pain in both sides, at and just below the bottom of
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Hello,I've had pain in both sides, at and just below the bottom of the ribs for the past few days. It was very difficult to sleep last night, as when I lay on either side, the ache would increase on t… read more
A small bump just occured on my penis, right below the head.
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Physician
A small bump just occured on my penis, right below the head. I am wondering what it is and there is a small scratch next to it.… read more
I had a painful ulcer kind of a thing just below the head of
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
i had a painful ulcer kind of a thing just below the head of my penis. i went to my doctor and with medication it was fine. but since them i have a very itchy pubic area and the scortum too. i tried a… read more
I've had a slight pain just below my left Rib now for about
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, MD
Hi I've had a slight pain just below my left Rib now for about a month … read more
Had a pain just below the head of my penis. Took Cipro for
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Had a pain just below the head of my penis. Took Cipro for 30 days, azithromax and then Suprax. All physician prescribed. Pain better but only about 75%. All urine tests were negative. No symptoms of … read more
I have recently developed a swelling under the skin of my
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Post-Doctoral Degree
I have recently developed a swelling under the skin of my penis just below the head. There is no pain just a discomfort if I press on it. It is starting to cause my penis to angle off slightly, but se… read more
I have an red bump on the tip of the penis head, around
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
i have an red bump on the tip of the penis head, around opening.. for about a week.. no pain, just slight tickling... i practice safe sex.. what could it be.. also which specialist should i visit?..… read more
I have had a recurring pain on the right side of penis, just
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, PGR (Internal Medicine)
Good day, I have had a recurring pain on the right side of penis, just below the head, underneath the foreskin. I would describe it as dull, and feeling much more internal than external. This is my se… read more
My penis head hurts and it's uncomfrotable. I have no bumps
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, MD
Not really I've been healthy Took an ten panel std test in May came out negative… read more
Bump and swollening of a vein that is just below the head of
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, B.A.M.S.(Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)
Bump and swollening of a vein that is just below the head of my growing … read more
Recently I've been having slight pain and sensitivity on the
Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Hospitalist/ Internist
Hi, recently I've been having slight pain and sensitivity on the skin of my penis just below the head and only in one small area. I've looked carefully and there is not a sore nor irritation nor would… read more
Following sex, I have what appears to be blood under the
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
Following sex, I have what appears to be blood under the skin, just below the head of my penis. there is slight pain for a few minutes and the blood goes away by the following day. … read more
Over the past month or so, I've had this off and on burning
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, DO
Over the past month or so, I've had this off and on burning pain on the shaft of my penis. The only time it really hurts is when something touches it, even clothing. And initially clothing didn't even… read more