Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Gm. 7 days ago I ve. I fell and connected with my cane head.

Gm. 7 days...

Gm. 7 days ago I ve

Doctor's Assistant: Have you experienced any changes or blurriness in your vision? Eye pain? Are your eyes dry or bloodshot?

I fell and connected with my cane head. 1st day lots of swelling and deep purple bruising. Used ice and arnica. Bruise fading, swelling down except a "lump

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

Lump at end of brow

5/12/2018
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Really sorry to hear about that .Please share a picture for better understanding

Swelling is isolated to end of brow. Like a small walnut

Does it feel hard,firm or soft ? Is it tender ?Appears red ?

It is squishy, hard underneath

It could be clotted blood or hematoma . Blood can accuulate following blow like this . You should continue to apply ice on it . It should resolve in a few days . If it doesnt then you may need to consult your doctor to help drain it .

Should be fine though.

Let me know if you have any more queries

Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Thank you

You are most welcome.

Hope you feel better soon.

Regards