Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Ross
Ross
Ross, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
Dr Joshi, I appreciate your response and I faailed to ask
Dr.Saurabh Joshi
Dr.Saurabh Joshi, Physician, Interventional Radiologist
Dr Joshi, I appreciate your response and I faailed to ask specifally isn't that a protracted period of time to "incubate" the virus?… read more
Thank you VERY much, jbmd, for your response concerning my
jbmd
jbmd, physician
Thank you VERY much, jbmd, for your response concerning my HBP and bloodwork....Lots of good information. I appreciate it! Now I'm signing off. Thanks again.… read more
You mentioned you might need further information in your
khagihara
khagihara, Post-Doctoral Degree
You mentioned you might need further information in your first response? Sorry, Doctor, for the delay getting back to you!… read more
Thank you, Dr. Monica. I do appreciate your time and your
Dr. Monica
Dr. Monica, Family Physician
Thank you, ***** ***** I do appreciate your time and your promptness. I absolutely respect your conservative but thorough approach to my questions. I will try the Seroquel if the Tylenol PM does not w… read more
Sorry to carry on and on but you are very good in your
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
Sorry to carry on and on but you are very good in your answers and I really appreciate it. This is probably a more difficult question. I have a low level fever all day today that I cannot detect with … read more
Thank you Dr. Troy. I appreciate you response tonight. Now I
Troy Adolfson
Troy Adolfson, Medical Degree (MD)
Thank you Dr. Troy. I appreciate you response tonight. Now I can resume my Medicare appeal who denied a rehab seat for my new power chair. As a 42 year RN,BS, former administrator of my deceased husba… read more
I appreciate your response on further research, I calculated
911DOC
911DOC, Emergency Medicine Physician
I appreciate your response on further research, I calculated exposure to 16msv radiation between all my tests over a 6 month period. I am concerned about that amount received over a short time. I am v… read more
Thank you for your speedy response. He is probably as stable
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
Thank you for your speedy response. He is probably as stable as he will be. What additional syptems will he likely have and in what estimated time frame would they appear? He is not in any pain but is… read more
Dr., I appreciated your comments. I was well aware of a
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Dr. Thomas, I appreciated your comments. I was well aware of a Lumbar Disc compression that was well controlled over the years with periodical prednisone. I had used Aspartame for years for weight con… read more
Dr., I appreciate your quick reply. What kind of doctor do
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
Dr. David, I appreciate your quick reply. What kind of doctor do you recommend that I see? A dermatologist or urologist? The previous lesions have not completely disappeared since they are slightly re… read more
Last week on Dr. Oz. he mentioned an herbal cure for
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Last week on Dr. Oz. he mentioned an herbal cure for arthritis. I did't catch the name of it and would really appreciate it or anything else that I can try. Thanks… read more
Support and Encouragement ~ Any response from you is always
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
Support and Encouragement ~ Any response from you is always helpful and encouraging. I appreciate all the help you give me! You are the best!!!… read more
I would start a new question here. Really appreciate your
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
Hi doc,I would start a new question here.Really appreciate your prompt response. Is there are way to test for tb beside biopsy? Because from what i know biopsy can have some form of complications and … read more
Dear Dr. Salar: Thank you for your kind response. I guess I
Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Hospitalist/ Internist
Dear Dr. Salar: Thank you for your kind response. I guess I will have to be patient.Have a nice evening.… read more
I just received an answer from Dr. Thomas? He mentioned
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
I just received an answer from Dr. Thomas? He mentioned headache and dizziness in response to my neurological issue. I have had headache, severe dizziness and vomiting about two weeks ago. What does t… read more
Dear Dr. Bassi, Thank you for your most recent response as I
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
Dear Dr. Bassi, Thank you for your most recent response as I am still overwelmed with the cosiquences of my daughters diagnosis of crohns. I have a universe of questions that I hope you can help me wi… read more
I posted this question earlier and someone else provided
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Bariatric Surgeon
for Dr. Dan: I posted this question earlier and someone else provided their response. But I would appreciate hearing from you: I am starting to search for a new PCP. This time around I would hope to f… read more
Dr. Ali! I recently asked you a question that concerned me
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Hello Again Dr. Ali!I recently asked you a question that concerned me (you may remember). I really appreciated your detailed response, so I'd figure I would ask you another.How far apart do two sexual… read more