Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I am worried about my son-in-law, who is a 30 year old male,
IVY MD
IVY MD, Doctoral Degree
I am worried about my son-in-law, who is a 30 year old white male, weighs 115 pounds, and is 5ft 1 inch. He was treated with Cortef since age 7 for "rapid growth and sexual development" - he's unsure … read more
My son is fifteen and a half years old. He weighs 179 pounds
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
My son is fifteen and a half years old. He weighs 179 pounds and is 6' 3". He just had a chest xray, blood work, echocardiogram and an ekg. All tests came back normal. His blood pressure is normally a… read more
My son is 38 years old, 6' weighs 200 pounds. he is going
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
my son is 38 years old, 6' weighs 200 pounds. he is going through a divorce and can't sleep. for the last 3 nights i have given him .5 mg of xanax. he found out today he has to take a drug test . does… read more
Oz! I'm a 54 Year Old Woman, 5' 6" tall, and 115 Pounds. I
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
Hi Doctor Oz! I'm a 54 Year Old Woman, 5' 6" tall, and 115 Pounds. I was told that I need to have a Biopsy on my Right Breast......but because my Breats are soooo small, they want to cut off both Brea… read more
My boyfriend is a 56 year old male at 6 feet 2 inches in
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
My boyfriend is a 56 year old white male at 6 feet 2 inches in height and 240 pounds. he has factor V Leiden. He was living at 3500 feet elevation and is now living at my place at 6800 feet. He had um… read more
I am a 71-year old female in excellent health, 5'6" tall
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I am a 71-year old female in excellent health, 5'6" tall weighing 115 pounds. A year ago I had heart surgery to replace the aortic valve. A heart catheterization showed partial blockage; at one point … read more
I am 45 year old female who weighs 115 pounds. When sitting
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
I am 45 year old female who weighs 115 pounds. When sitting my left knee totally pops out of place and is extremely painful to put back in place before it makes that "popping" sound. This only happens… read more
Question about my 56 year old Dad. Since his twenties he has
Dr. Phil, MD
Question about my 56 year old Dad. Since his twenties he has had constipation problems. 6 or 7 years ago he was diagnosed with gastritis. I think he may have had an attack a couple of weeks ago and he… read more
I have a brother-law that has lost about 30 to 40 lbs. He is
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, DO
I have a brother-law that has lost about 30 to 40 lbs. He is 56 yrs old. 6 foot tall and weighs around 140lbs. Vomits his food up and has blood in his stool. Wanting to know what might be going on. … read more
My four-year-old (almost five on 6/9) is 44 inches tall and
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Good afternoon Doctor, My four-year-old (almost five on 6/9) is 44 inches tall and weighs 53 pounds. Today she must have eaten something that does not agree with her. I think she has vomited most out … read more
My mother-in-law has lost about 150 pounds in under a year,
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
My mother-in-law has lost about 150 pounds in under a year, although she is eating healthier I still think this is alot. I notice a small swelling on the right side of her neck near her collarbone. Wh… read more
My 7-year-old granddaughter weighs about 115 pounds and is
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctoral Degree
My 7-year-old granddaughter weighs about 115 pounds and is tall for her age. I'm the grandmother, so I'm not sure what her height is. Her mom is 6 feet and her dad is 6'5". She can finish a plate fast… read more
Iam 25 years old. Iam 6 foot tall and weigh 275 pounds. I
Internist
Internist, Physician
Iam 25 years old. Iam 6 foot tall and weigh 275 pounds. I recently went to the doctor and was told that my liver enzymes were elevated from a blood test that was taken. I then had a ultrasound and was… read more
My 20 year old son is concerned with his weight he is 6 feet
Dr. Phil, MD
My 20 year old son is concerned with his weight he is 6 feet tall and weighs 133. He wants to weigh more and is concerned no matter what he doesn't gain weight. He has been the same weight for probabl… read more
My son is 9 years old he weighs 61 lbs he is healthy.
Dr.Brown
Dr.Brown, Doctoral Degree
my son is 9 years old he weighs 61 lbs he is healthy. yesterday when he was urinating after that he seen blood and i went and looked he did have some blood. so we went to the dr. they did a urine samp… read more
My son-in-law is 32 years old and has juvenile diabetes
Expert, doctor
My son-in-law is 32 years old and has juvenile diabetes since the age of 9. He had a kidney transplant a year ago (both his kidneys died & shriveled up). He is now in the hospital due his body rejecti… read more
My 56 year old son just started on the inhaler breo, he has
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
my 56 year old son just started on the inhaler breo, he has been taking spiriva for over 6 months, he stopped the spiriva when he started the breo but doesn't remember if the doctor told him to or not… read more
MY HUSBAND WAS TOLD THAT HIS PLATELET COUNT IS LOW. HIS
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Post-Doctoral Degree
MY HUSBAND WAS TOLD THAT HIS PLATELET COUNT IS LOW. HIS SYMTOMS ARE TIRENESS AND HAS LOST WEIGH HE EATS PRETTY GOOD BUT IN SMALL AMOUNTS.… read more