Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
My father has pancreatic cancer and is now having black
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
hello, my father has pancreatic cancer and is now having black stool. what does this mean and what do you recommend we should do?… read more
I had a brain mri. I wanted to know if that would detect
Dr. A
Dr. A, Medical Degree
I had a brain mri. I wanted to know if that would detect sinus cancer? … read more
Pancreatic cancer - tail of pancreatic organ - plus three
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Pancreatic cancer - tail of pancreatic organ - plus three spots on liver - do treat this naturally which means no chemo/radiation can u help us -male 72 dia… read more
Do you know of anyone preforming the IRE irreversible
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, MD, CEO
do you know of anyone preforming the IRE irreversible electroporation precedure in your hospitals on pancreatic cancer at this time?… read more
What does is mean if you go to your family doctor and they
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, PGR (Internal Medicine)
What does is mean if you go to your family doctor and they do blood work and this is what they call you back and say: liver function fine, kidney function fine, basically everything is fine...except y… read more
If your MRI shows you have an enlarged node in your muscle
The Physician
The Physician, Emergency Room Physician
If your MRI shows you have an enlarged node in your muscle (1.5cm) L2 level. What does that mean?… read more
I have a friend who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer by
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
i have a friend who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer by means of a scan that showed a thickening or the pancreas. Could this be mistaken for pancreatitis ?… read more
How do you make a report on a doctor who is on the board for
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctoral Degree
how do you make a report on a doctor who is on the board for disciplining doctors who does who he has done, to whom do you report the things he has done?… read more
The doctor can't see me for 4 weeks. What does this MRI
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
The doctor can't see me for 4 weeks. What does this MRI report mean? "There is mild acromioclavicular joint DJD, both due to fibrous overgrowth of the joint capsule as well as juxtaarticular osseous s… read more
MRI says mildly prominent pancreatic duct w/o evidence for
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Consultant Physician
MRI says mildly prominent pancreatic duct w/o evidence for an obstructing lesion. What to do next? Specialist or GI? Can this evolve into cancer? … read more
What does this MRI report mean and what is the treatment for
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Staff Physician
What does this MRI report mean and what is the treatment for it? MRI of the right shoulder abnormal signal intesity is seen intrastance in the suprapinatus tendon for a tranverse diameter of 1.7 cm an… read more
What do these mri reports mean? The first report was taken
Ken
Ken, Post-Doctoral Degree
What do these mri reports mean? The first report was taken in may of 2009 At L4/5 a diffuse disc bulge is oresent witha tiny psoterocentral disc protrusion. An annular tear is noted on the left psoter… read more
I have a question about pregnancy symptoms. what do you
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
I have an IUD but am wondering if what i am experiencing could be pregnancy symptoms… read more
How safe are we with doctors and injections. and what can
Family Physician, Doctor
how safe are we with doctors and injections. and what can you do to a doctor who commited a tampered with your injections and might have put ur life and ur family in danger.… read more
Asked another specialist on JA this question but wanted your
Connie Pennington
Connie Pennington, Colon & Rectal Surgeon
Hi Dr, asked another specialist on JA this question but wanted your take.I received an MRI after having new onset headaches for about a week. My report showed multiple small T2 weighted white matter H… read more
I received my mri report, what does it mean when the report
Doctor Marcus
Doctor Marcus, Asst Professor of Emergency Medicine
I received my mri report, what does it mean when the report states: intervertebral disc height is grossly preserved. There is mild multilevel anterior marginal osteophytic spurring?… read more
I was wondering if you could explain to me what my MRI
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
HI I was wondering if you could explain to me what my MRI report means, and what type of symptoms I should have? Also If there is any treatment available? I have had a epidural injections with depomed… read more
If you have had a tumor on the pancreas and had it removed
Kayfarooq
Kayfarooq, Doctoral Degree
If you have had a tumor on the pancreas and had it removed does it increase your risk for pancreatic cancer or other issues?… read more