Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I've had bronchitis for 3 weeks and was prescribed Amox-Clav
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, U.S. Board Certified in Neurosurgery
I've had bronchitis for 3 weeks and was prescribed Amox-Clav 875 mg. I have 2 days of meds to go. I still have the cough, very little phlegm, a very sore throat, and now when I cough I have shooting p… read more
Should I stop Augmentin 875 mg treaatment of twice a day for
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
Should I stop Augmentin 875 mg treaatment of twice a day for ten days, for severe nausea and extensive vomiting after four hours of taking first pill with large oatmeal (whole oats) with milk and nuts… read more
I had diarrhea for 2 days after being prescribed dexilant 60
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
I had diarrhea for 2 days after being prescribed dexilant 60 mg. I stopped taking it and I didn't have diarrhea for 2 days. I went to the gastroenterologist yesterday (I had a colonoscopy 2 years ago … read more
I have severe anxiety disorder and am taking 2 mg xanax 3
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
i have severe anxiety disorder and am taking 2 mg xanax 3 times per day. my d can no longer prescribe controlled substances. i am almost out. what should i do… read more
Was prescribed 2 mg valium 3 times day for muscle relaxer is
Dr.Brown
Dr.Brown, Doctoral Degree
was prescribed 2 mg valium 3 times day for muscle relaxer is it okay to still take my ambien at night to fall asleep… read more
I was prescribed 100 mg capsules of Nitrofurantoin for a
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
I was prescribed 100 mg capsules of Nitrofurantoin for a UTI. I took 2 capsules a day for three days but had to stop taking it due to severe fatigue, nausea and abdominal pain. I took my last dose on … read more
Taking 2 amox/k clav 875 mg a day...... urine is running
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Physician
taking 2 amox/k clav 875 mg a day...... urine is running dark green.... any problem here///… read more
I was on 20 MG of citalipram and had stopped taking it
Dr. Phil, MD
I was on 20 MG of citalipram and had stopped taking it several months ago. Accidentally took 60 MG 2 days ago. Should I take a smaller dose and slowly taper down the dosage since I accidentally took t… read more
I am prescribed 40 mg. of oxycontin twice a day and have
Dr. Stan
Dr. Stan, Medical Physician and Surgeon
I am prescribed 40 mg. of oxycontin twice a day and have been taking them for almost a year. I have severe swelling in my joints, particularly in my hands and feet. Could this be a side effect of the … read more
I been prescribed 2mg Xanax 3 times per day for high levels
Dr. Phil, MD
I been prescribed 2mg Xanax 3 times per day for high levels of anxiety and 30 mg aderall 2 times per day for severe depression and ADHD. I've been taking these medications for well over 8-9 years now.… read more
Ive been prescribed curam duo Forte 875/125 2 x daily for
Dr. Phil, MD
Ive been prescribed curam duo Forte 875/125 2 x daily for ear infection but still a lot of pain. Can I take a combination paracetamol and ibuprofen with it for the pain? … read more
I still have severe diarrhea after the ostomy reversal gi.dr
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Fellowship in Medicine
i still have severe diarrhea after the ostomy reversal gi.dr prescribed metronidazole 500 mg i take coumadin for 2 artificial heart valves and know this med affects this. is the effect high and is the… read more
I have been taking augmentin 875 mg and motrin 800mg for 2
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
I have been taking augmentin 875 mg and motrin 800mg for 2 weeks . THe last few days I have noticed blood from the vagina on my pad when I wake up.Could either of these medications cause this?… read more
I am taking augmentin 875 (have taken 4 tablets over 2
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
i am taking augmentin 875 (have taken 4 tablets over 2 days). i have water diarrea this morning. should i stop augmentin?… read more
I take 150 mg of Venlafaxine caps 2 times a day. My Doctor
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
I take 150 mg of Venlafaxine caps 2 times a day. My Doctor started me on this and stopped me on my Cymbalta 60 Mg once per day..... What are the DANGERS of this new drug used for my depression???????… read more
I went to the dr. yesterday and was told I have fluid in my
physician123
physician123, Senior Consultant
I went to the dr. yesterday and was told I have fluid in my ears and sinus drainage, she prescribed 875 mg of Amoxicillin. I took 1 pill yesterday around 11:00 a.m., around 2:00 my ears totally clogge… read more
I was put on Neurontin 300 mg several years ago to be taken
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
I was put on Neurontin 300 mg several years ago to be taken bid and 2 at HS. I stopped it. It was prescribed for nerve pain from neuroapathy and RSD. He wants me to be on it again so he wrote me an Rx… read more
I have been treating a sinus infection with Augmentin 875 mg
Dr  S.A.Alam
Dr S.A.Alam, Consultant, Medicine/Cardiology
I have been treating a sinus infection with Augmentin 875 mg prescribed by my ENT. The sinus infection was affecting mostly the left side of my face and causing pressure/pain in both my cheek, nose, a… read more