Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. D. Love, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
One of my friend was eating custard with ice cream and my
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
second opinion] Hi One of my friend was eating custard with ice cream and my cousin went ahead and share the spoon and ate that custard and ice cream mix only once can he get hsv1 this way? No visibal… read more
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Hi One of my friend was eating custard with ice cream and my cousin went ahead and share the spoon and ate that custard and ice cream mix only once can he get hsv1 this way? No visibale sores on my fr… read more
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
This evening slipped on ice coming into the house onto a
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
This evening slipped on ice coming into the house onto a marble doorstep,falling badly onto my left knee,it is now very very painfull and very swollen and can hardly walk on it . I would appreciate yo… read more
Dr Jon. Tonight I ate some Halo top ice cream it's a newer
Dr. Jon
Dr. Jon, Attending Physician
Hi again Dr Jon. Tonight I ate some Halo top ice cream it's a newer dairy-free ice cream that is supposed to have less sugars and less calories. It is sweetened with erithritol and stevia.I noticed af… read more
I recently sprained my ankle - one week ago I have stayed
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
I recently sprained my ankle - one week ago I have stayed off of it, elevated and with ice etc Still have some swelling and still can't put wait on it. I just started getting on my bike and am able to… read more
What is the best way to come off zoloft 50mg and onto celexa
Dr. Pauline
Dr. Pauline, Doctor
what is the best way to come off zoloft 50mg and onto celexa 10mg ? My daughter who is in college needs to come off zoloft as it was causing panic attacks. She is experiencing side effects while taper… read more
Recently a PA said that I have hsv2 and started me on
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
recently a PA said that I have hsv2 and started me on valacyclovir, based off looking with no blood test or scraping test. I have done research since and it just doesn't fit and barley looks the same.… read more
I recently had an hsv2 test come back positive. Is there any
drknowsbest
drknowsbest, Doctoral Degree
I recently had an hsv2 test come back positive. Is there any way to tell how long I have had it? Do they come back as false positives?… read more
I have mucus coming out of my rectum. Around Thanksgiving I
Dr. Phil, MD
I have mucus coming out of my rectum. Around Thanksgiving I started eating Gelato and ice cream even tho I shouldn't drink milk and i'm wondering if this mucus is because of that or something serious.… read more
When I have a drink thats cold or Ice Cream I get a
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
When I have a drink thats cold or Ice Cream I get a heartbeat that runs across my chest and up my throat...some times you can see the beating on my left breast.... the last time I had IC the beating w… read more
Actually yes if you wouldn't mind I have recently become egg
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctoral Degree
Actually yes if you wouldn't mind I have recently become egg and peanut intolerant and was wondering if the proteins are similar along with a few others would the protein stay in my husbands ejaculant… read more
Last night I was eating some ice cream and began to have
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Last night I was eating some ice cream and began to have pain behind my ear I reached out to touch it and it was quite swollen and painful to the touch within two hours it was going down so I didn't w… read more
I have a urine test coming up and i had some speed at a
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
hey i have a urine test coming up and i had some speed at a bucks party last weekend.. how long is speed detectable in my urine for??… read more
My son is 3. I've noticed that on some photos taken recently
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
My son is 3. I've noticed that on some photos taken recently at a party that one of the pupils is red (as you sometimes get with camera reflections) but the other is either orange, or much paler, almo… read more
I have a small spot on the tip of my nose that had a small
Dr. Scott, Doctor
I have a small spot on the tip of my nose that had a small scab... If the scab comes off it bleeds and I have to use ice and strong pressure to stop it. it happened about a month ago and has now happe… read more
I have been feeling really bad all over, weak, fatigue for
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I have been feeling really bad all over, weak, fatigue for about a week now but when I eat some candy or ice cream that is really sweet i feel a million times better… read more
I am coming off duluxetine 30mgs sans, it is having a neg
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
hi doc, i am coming off duluxetine 30mgs sans, it is having a neg effect on me, will i be able to directly go onto 5-htp [natural route] immediately? Natalie… read more