Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr Su S
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I have been having severe chest pain, starting usually in
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
I have been having severe chest pain, starting usually in the middle of the chest, radiating to both sides and back, hurts to cough, breath, move. I have barretts esp. and bronchial malacia. Could thi… read more
When i lay on my back, my upper stomach hurts and the pain
doctornihil
doctornihil, Doctoral Degree
when i lay on my back, my upper stomach hurts and the pain goes into my chest and out my middle left side back. what could it be. gallbladder?… read more
Chest pain on right side of chest both front and back, No,
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Chest pain on right side of chest both front and back … read more
Intermittent chest pain sometimes in middle moves to both
Dr. RK
Dr. RK, Physician
Intermittent chest pain sometimes in middle moves to both sides of chest … read more
Middle back pain - started on left side -now on both sides
Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Hospitalist/ Internist
Middle back pain - started on left side -now on both sides and now I'm having muscle spasms across the middle back. Will heating pad and Ibuprofen help?… read more
I have pains in the middle of my back, more on the left side
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
I have pains in the middle of my back, more on the left side and in the middle front. Hurts more at night while sleeping. I can only sleep for 4-5 hours. I workout out Sunday and this pain seems to ap… read more
I was diagnosed with pericarditis and now both sides of my
Dr. J
Dr. J, Physician
I was diagnosed with pericarditis and now both sides of my chest hurt rather than mainly the sternum/left side. If this typical? Also, my throat and neck are hurting.… read more
I have mild discomfort in the middle of the right side of my
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Staff physician
i have mild discomfort in the middle of the right side of my back both in front and back. no other symptoms or pain anywhere else. no injuries or anything unusual has happened to me. i'm 5'10 165lbs, … read more
The door was firmly opened by the worker and hit the middle
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist, Medical Doctor
The door was firmly opened by the worker and hit the middle chest and the left side of my heart hurt the heart or lung that way. This was the distance… read more
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctoral Degree
I'm a little worried about my chest it hurts really bad in
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
Hi there I'm a little worried about my chest it hurts really bad in the middle mainly on the right side but it feels like it's bruised and say something is pushing on the bruise to make it hurt more, … read more
My daughter is having back pain on her left lower middle
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, U.S. Board Certified in Neurosurgery
My daughter is having back pain on her left lower middle side of her back. It is hurting to breathe and the muscle is very swollen. … read more
I am having back problems. It hurts really bad on my left
Dr. Greg
Dr. Greg, Attending Physician
I am having back problems. It hurts really bad on my left side maybe in the middle to lower back … read more
The left side of my chest hurts all the way through my back
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD, Consultant Gynecologist
The left side of my chest hurts all the way through my back and it hurts so bad I want to cry… read more
For the past year I have had lower chest pains (right at
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Physician
For the past year I have had lower chest pains (right at base of rib cage on both sides) in the middle of the night and in the morning before I urinate. The pain normally takes anywhere from .5 an hou… read more
My lower ribs on both sides, upper chest area on both sides,
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
My lower ribs on both sides, upper chest area on both sides, shoulder areas on both sides are sore to touch. In november, All of a sudden, I became allergic to cats and had episodes of wheezing. When … read more
I have a sharp pain that runs from the middle of my" cheek"
Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Senior Consultant
i have a sharp pain that runs from the middle of my " butt cheek" down to the back of my knee. this is on both sides but mostly on the left. i feel it most when i stretch. i ahve tried resting from ac… read more
I am having an episode of diverticulitis, had before, but
Connie Pennington
Connie Pennington, Colon & Rectal Surgeon
I am having an episode of diverticulitis, had before, but this time my back hurts on both sides, it hurts to the touch, and my upper stomach hurts and extended. I am 45 yrs old. I have been drinking w… read more