Loud noises in the bowels, in your case, can be due to;
1) Adhesions; usually these are associated with bloating, nausea, constipation and abdominal pain.
2) Food items; you may need to make a food diary where you can associate it with the specific items, if a cause and effect relationship can be established.
3) Irritable bowel syndrome or intestinal motility disorder.
The reasons for excessive intestinal gas formation can be;
1) excessive air swallowing.
Anxious people swallow air when they are stressed or anxiety supervenes.
2) increased intraluminal (inside the intestine) production from mal absorbed (improperly absorbed) nutrients,
3) decreased gas absorption due to some pathological condition of intestines like diverticulitis
4) expansion of intestinal gas due to changes in atmospheric pressure
A solitary reason or combination can be responsible for the excessive gas.
Following may help you;
2) This may help;
a) Bismuth subsalicylate
b) Activated charcoal
c) Simethicone; (Maalox, Mylanta); Simethicone causes gas bubbles to break up.
d) Beano; contains an enzyme (alpha-galactosidase), which helps to breakdown certain complex carbohydrates.
All are available without prescription.
Avoid foods that appear to aggravate symptoms. These may include milk and dairy products, certain fruits or vegetables, whole grains, artificial sweeteners etc. But this is based on the personal observation for the aggravating food.
Discontinue the following if you do them;
1) gum chewing,
3) drinking carbonated beverages, and
4) gulping food and liquids.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.