Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Acne on my skin. It has been years. I’ve had a perk a set…

Customer Question
Acne on my skin ...

Acne on my skin

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

No, it has been years

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’ve had a perk a set 2016

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
4/28/2018
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

What is your age & gender?

Do you have these acne on face?

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

I am so sorry to hear about these acne on your skin.

For acne ,the aim of treatment is to prevent new spots forming,to improve those already present, and to prevent scarring.

Apply ointment containing bezoyl peroxide like clearasil Max.It has antibacterial effects and can dry out the skin and encourage it to shed the surface layer of dead skin.It is available as over the counter.

Other treatment includes topical retinoids (eg Adapalene),topical antibiotic lotion,oral antibiotics,oral retinoid like isotretinoin (eg Roaccutane) may be prescribed by the doctor.

Topical retinoids clear up moderate-to-severe acne by normalizing the way the skin grows and sheds.they can be prescribed by your doctor.

So my best advise for you is to please make an appointment with your doctor for the clinical examination & then treatment will be done accordingly. Till then please apply ointment containing bezoyl peroxide like clearasil Max. This will help you greatly.

Thank you

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

May I help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh