Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I have been having chronic upset stomach, no nausea, and
Coachrobmd
Coachrobmd, Physician Examiner
I have been having chronic upset stomach, no nausea, and frequent soft bowel movements for 6 days now. What might be causing this?… read more
I have had an upset stomach for a week,with bowel movement
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Hi I have had an upset stomach for a week,with bowel movement being difficult sometimes. Leaving sore stomach when unable to go. … read more
I HAVE A LOT OF RUMBLING IN MY STOMACH. NO PAIN BUT HAVE
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I HAVE A LOT OF RUMBLING IN MY STOMACH. NO PAIN BUT HAVE FOUND A DARK BOWEL MOVEMENT IN MY BOWEL MOVEMENT . WHAT DOES THIS SUGGEST?… read more
I have been having stomach rumbling and lots of gas for some
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Post-Doctoral Degree
Hi I have been having stomach rumbling and lots of gas for some time now and also have an upset stomach sometimes but not all the time. What might it be? Thanks… read more
My bowel movements have changed...they use to be hard and
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
my bowel movements have changed...they use to be hard and dry...now 75% of the time the are soft and wet(?) i guess is the best way to desribe them....very messy to clean..alot of t.paper .....i've ha… read more
My stomach rumbles constantly, I'm having fairly loose bowel
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor
My stomach rumbles constantly, I'm having fairly loose bowel movements and sometimes I can't get to the toilet quick enough and have accident in my pants! I don't hurt or feel bad, what could be wrong… read more
I have had stool for almost three weeks now. Bowel movements
Dr. Haroon Iqbal
Dr. Haroon Iqbal, Medical Officer
I have had green stool for almost three weeks now. Bowel movements feel normal, with occasional (rare) pains in the upper intestine area. I have seen a family practice doctor, a GI, had a CT scan, end… read more
Been having nausea and stomach upset for about two weeks now
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Been having nausea and stomach upset for about two weeks now that go on all day. I noticed a frequent bowel movement and my stool is between type 5 and 6 and with a knot feeling in my throat. I am 31 … read more
I have had an upset stomach almost since noon or so (it's
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
Hi - I have had an upset stomach almost since noon or so (it's now 8PM) and had two or three bowel movements, some gas and some burping. But I also have had a dull pain in the lower middle of my back … read more
Yesterday, after having a stomach upset, chills and slight
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Yesterday, after having a stomach upset, chills and slight headache I have not had a bowel movement and my feet and ankles are swelling. What do I need to do to reduce the swelling?… read more
I occasionally have very large bowel movements that are
Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Senior Consultant
I occasionally have very large bowel movements that are formed but on the soft, wet side. They literally expand from one end of the bowl to the other and break the surface of the water in the bowl. I … read more
For dr Shahzad: I had a bowel movement this morning, my
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
For dr Shahzad: I had a bowel movement this morning, my stomach was growling and then upset, I had two slices of toast and my stomach is making noises and a little upset, why is this like this?… read more
Recently I had trouble having a bowel movement for about 2
Dr Mask
Dr Mask, Medical Officer Emergency Deptt
Hi Doctor, recently I had trouble having a bowel movement for about 2 days and my stomach felt upset. On the evening of the second day, I felt as if I had to go to the bathroom and mostly experience g… read more
I was on Protonix for approximately 3 weeks, and experienced
I was on Protonix for approximately 3 weeks, and experienced soft bowel movements and stomach cramping. I ceased the Protonix and experienced constipation. Since, approximately 3 weeks, I have been ha… read more
Constipation for 3 weeks with small and hard stools and
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified Physician
Constipation for 3 weeks with small and hard stools and occasional stronger bowel movements. Then took Miralax for 3 days and stools coming out mostly small and thin. I'm 35 years old… read more
STOMACH ACHING MAJORITY OF TIME OCCASIONAL BLEEDING WITH
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
STOMACH ACHING MAJORITY OF TIME OCCASIONAL BLEEDING WITH BOWEL MOVEMENT TIP OF TONGUE TINGLY BACK IS NOW HURTING… read more
I've had a sour stomach, nausea off and on for the past
Dr.tiwari
Dr.tiwari, Associate professor
I've had a sour stomach, nausea off and on for the past week. Have regular bowel movements. Could this be a bacterial, viral infection or acid reflux. What is best OTC treatment for this ?… read more
I continue to have sporadic upset stomach problems. I would
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
Hi - I continue to have sporadic upset stomach problems. I would say that I have irregular bowel movements, sometimes it feels very urgent and not much occurs and other times I feel like I have very l… read more