Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I've had a pain that comes and goes on the left side of
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I've had a pain that comes and goes on the left side of stomach 3 inches above belly button for months. It doesn't keep me from the normal everyday life. Just annoying. What could this be? … read more
My daughter is five years old she is having stomach pains in
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
my daughter is five years old she is having stomach pains in or about the belly button the pain comes and goes but is pretty severe when there please help… read more
Having constant problems with my stomach,pain above and
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
having constant problems with my stomach,pain above and below belly button and to left and right hand side lower belly and top of stomach[not all at once pain moves around] already had blood taken x3 … read more
I had intense pain on my left side of stomach by the belly
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, MD
I had intense pain on my left side of stomach by the belly button. Finally had a bm about an hour later. Was nauseous but didn't throw up. No fever. Hardly any pain now after12 hours. … read more
Stomach pain in left side to belly button. I have had
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Stomach pain in left side to belly button. I have had diverticulitis in the past sectio … read more
Stomach pains left of belly button have had since 2am can't
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Consultant Cardiologist
stomach pains left of belly button have had since 2am can't hold down liguid for than 2 minutes… read more
My wife has had terrible pains around her left side of her
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
My wife has had terrible pains around her left side of her stomach it ranges from the belly button to her left hand side.She had a cesraiun 5 months ago for our baby boy. She went to the local practic… read more
It feels like I have a knot in my stomach, left side, across
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
HI, it feels like I have a knot in my stomach, left side, across from belly button. Suggestions? … read more
I have a sharp pain in the center of my stomach about four
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
I have a sharp pain in the center of my stomach about four inches above my belly button. The pains comes and goes and last about 5 seconds. It is right in the center. I had a egd in feb a colonscopy i… read more
I've had a pain on the left side of my stomach for about 3
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
I've had a pain on the left side of my stomach for about 3 days. It's a few inches over from my belly button. I also feel like I have an UTI, since I have a frequency and urgency to urinate. And, my l… read more
I have a hard round lump on the lower left side of my
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
I have a hard round lump on the lower left side of my stomach (on the left side a little below the belly button). It is under the skin and I can only feel it by pressing it. It is not very large. I ha… read more
I have pain in my right side that goes from dull to sharp.
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
I have pain in my right side that goes from dull to sharp. the pain is across from my belly button but when i breathe in, it feels like i can't breathe in deep because of the pain. i have a history of… read more
Im currently having this stinging pain in the center of my
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Im currently having this stinging pain in the center of my belly button. Ive had this before and it comes and goes whenever it wants. Im curious about the cause… read more
I've been having irritation of my stomach on the lower left
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Hell I'm TK, and I've been having irritation of my stomach on the lower left side below the belly button and just started getting pain in the left shoulder and arm I've been really tired and light hea… read more
Dr, I'm 43. I've had belly button pain since I was 13yrs
Dr. Chauhan
Dr. Chauhan, Consultant & Honorary National Professor
Dr, I'm 43. I've had belly button pain since I was 13yrs old. The pain comes & goes. Feels like a needle is being injected into my belly button, when I pee it seams like something is being stretched i… read more
I experience yellowish discharge from my vagina, foul
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
hi doc! i experience yellowish discharge from my vagina, foul smelling, pain in the lower left stomach, pain in the belly button area, my stomach is getting bigger and pain i recently experience durin… read more
I have sharp pain in my lower abdominal. It goes to the left
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified Physician
I have sharp pain in my lower abdominal. It goes to the left and righ side, below my belly button. Pain started in the left lower abdominal, in to the grain area, and has spread to the right side. Hur… read more
I Have pain in my stomach, from my belly button to my
Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Post-Doctoral Degree
I Have pain in my stomach, from my belly button to my ribcage, It goes to my r-lowerback. I treated my sister for 2.5 months with Pancreatic cancer, her pain was much like mine.… read more