Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Doctor, a couple days ago you have me some advice on my

yeast infection. For the most...
Doctor, a couple days ago you have me some advice on my yeast infection. For the most part it’s gotten better except last night I itched a lot and apparently now I have raw skin on my vulva. I am seeing an ob/gyn tomorrow, but am not sure how to relieve and heal this raw skin patch (photo attached).
Thanks in advance.
4/26/2018
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Are you passing thick white vaginal discharge?

Is affected part painful to touch?

Any other health or medical problems ?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

I’m the very beginning especially white thick clumpy discharge. No smell. Not painful to touch, but itchy. Currently no other medical issues. I have been itchy down there since having my baby 10 months ago, on and off. It feels much better, except now for this spot after starting the Mobistar treatment.
Also, before I noticed this, I did put an ice pack on that area to help relieve itching...I may have left the ice on too long too.
Luv
Sorry, typo - my period should be starting in one-two days also.

Dear,

Thanks for all these additional details.

I am sorry to hear about your problem.

Well, such symptoms can be related to Pruritus Vulvae.

Stress can also aggravate this condition.

It is not related to any serious issue and can be easily managed.

You can follow below measures-

· You should Bath or shower daily and after sweating. You should not wear clothes that are too tight.

· You can apply a warm, moist washcloth or compress to the affected area 4-5 times a day to relieve discomfort and help the area drain.

· You can try over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream to affected area twice a day.

· You can use a clean washcloth and towel to dry off each time you wash.

Please use above measures, and most likely in next few days, you would become free from symptoms.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May I help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Thank you

Dear,

Most Welcome.

God bless you !!

Thanks for using justanswer.com