Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

This question id for Dr,MUneeb Ali only olease to talk about…

This question id for Dr,MUneeb...
This question id for Dr,MUneeb Ali only olease to talk about my foot problem and prolaspe and other health problems.
4/20/2018
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Hello.

HELLO.MAY I SPEAK WITH YOU NOW FOR A ABOUT 5 -10 MINUTES PLEASE ITS IMPORTANT

Go ahead

I HAVE TO JUST REST THE FOOT SINCE THE MRI DIDNT SHOW ANY DAMAGE,

Then rest it completely, keep it elevated if you can. Have you doctor prescribe you voltaren topical gel which you can apply on the foot. Use a wheelchair if you must but rest it completely.

I HAD THE MRI DONE AND IT WAS NEGATIVE SO I HAVE BEEN WALKING ON IT SORT DISTANCES VERY VERY SHORT DISTANCE LIKE FROM MY FRONT DOOR TO THE CAR OR FROM MY ROOM TO THE BATROOM I HAVENT WALKED IN THE GROCERY STORE IN A FEW MONTHS WITH MY RIGHT FOOT BEING INJURED BUT USED TO WALK IN SMALL AREA DOLLAR STORE BUT NOW I CANT AT ALL DUE TO LEFT FOOT.

Avoid walking if you can.

SIR I BELIVE I HAVE A SEVERE HEEEL SPUR,I CAN SEE AND FEEL IT.I DO AVOID WALKING AS MUCH AS I CAN.I SHOULNT HAVE TO LIVE LIKE THIS.I SCAN I TAKE TAKE MY ADVIL FOR ANOTHER WEEK 400 MG 2 TIMES DAY.

You can but you will have to use it with the pantoprazole.

I BEEN TAKING ADVIL FOR APROX 2 WEEKS
OKAY.

Welcome.

I HAVE HAD 2 HAMSTRING RUPTURE SURGERIES ON MY LEFT HIP I NEED TO TALK A MINUTE MORE PLEASE

Go ahead

THATS THE MAIN REASON I DONT NEED TO WEAR A BOOT ON MY LEFT FOOT,I HAVE UNBRAEABLE PSIN ON MY LEFT HIP AND HAMSSTRING AT TIMES AND A HEAVY BOOT ON TH ELEFT FOOT O GOING TO MAKE MY HIP WORSE.PLUS MY RIGHT FOOT PROBLEM SO I TRIED THAT BOOT ON TODAY AGAIN TO SEE IF I THOGHT A NEW ONE WOULD HELP BUT THE WEIGHT OF THE BOOT WOULD MAKE MY HIP PROBLEM WORSE
I CALLED THE CLINIC THAT DID THE MRI YESTERDAY AND TOLD THEM I WOULD LIKE TO COME IN TODAY AND GET FITTED FOR A NEW BOOT.DONT YOY THINK I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ONE,THE WEIGHT OF TH EBOOT WILL HURT MY OOT ANF HIP
WHAT I AM SAYING IS IF YOU SAY MY LEFT LEG HOW SCARED AND ATROPHY IT IS I HAVE A HIP THAT OUT OF LINE THAN THE OTHER ONE ALSO SO I WOULD BE INJURED BY WEARING A BOOT.THATS ONE OF THE REASONS THEY KNEW I COULNT WEAR ONE BEFORE.
I AM ON PAIN MANAGMENT FOR MY LEFT HIP.I PROMISE IT HURTS TOO.ARE YOU THERE SIR.
ARE YOU THERE SIR?

Then you can opt for a smaller cast or a lighter cast which wont hurt you hip or foot.

sir are you talking about a cast that you cant take off.a plaster cast

No a fiber glass cast/boot which can be taken off, they can make it lighter

sir i have already talked with the doctor on the phone.he didnt say i had to come back he knew i didnt have a boot he just said to follow up with my surgeon.he knows i have a boot that i didtn wear because it hurt.he daid my mri was negative,he couldnt see any reason for the pain.i do not want to wear a boot or cast but to stay off the foot and use a wheel chair sicn e the mro was negative,i am going to call the clinic and let them know that i am holinding off on the boot sinc emri was negaive andi will just rest the foot.

Ok

sir i am in severe pain in my left leg and hip also.right now my pain is so bad even in my left foot,i take my pain meds but if i worse that big boot it would make it all worse.
i will have to call my foot surgeoun earlir than sceheduled and have him help me with my left foot if this doent get better. sir.

That is what i am saying, if the pain does not settle let your doctor know.

Dr. Muneeb Ali
i called the clinic and told them i wasnt coming in for a boot since i use the wheel chair.
they dont have the small boots i called.

Ok then rest as much as you can

sir i can honestly say i dont think i will be able to get surgery on my right foot,i cant even feunction with the left foot being like this i dont think i can undergo surgery.i will see if i imorove in 2 weeks.
i can honestly tell you i need a boot on my foot..but i would get injured wearing one.i just know i dont think i will be well enough to undergo them trying to fix another foot.it i cant i will let my foot doctor know and he will have to help my left foot first.

Lets see what happens in the next 2 weeks

thank you for emailing me i can honestly say i woulint be surprised if that doctor calls my doctor and asks them to examine my mental status.i called them so often asking questions and thinngs.i was eating breakfast just now in the kitchen and still think i need a boot to be wearing.i shoilnt be in a wheel chair.but i know i will hurt my self in a boot.
i know i look like i am unable to care for myself properly.i havent done much today because of my pain and problems.i person falls apart because of hip and feet problems
where could i go to get a small plaster cast.i called the cinic and they said theyo only had large boots.

The same foot doctor would help with the cast if he does not then another foot doctor may be able to help

sir i have a strong feeling that the doctor i saw that did the mri thinks i am incompetent.i can tell you the truth i would never of gone to him if i wasnt in severe pain.he probly thinks i am just seeking attention because of my mental disabilty.i have never in my life been in this much disablity in my feet and pain.i am not just attention seeking or drug seeking.i told the other suregeuon that i am going to end up in a nursing home becasue of this.the pain and limitations of walking are making me look incompetent.i am not mad at the doctor in any way.i can see human nature.when they see mental illness aand they think the person isnt thinking correctly that there pain is mablie 2-3 and they are saying ten.i have been tortored.and thats why i am unable to get things done.
what i saying is its not his fault he would think i was mentslly incompetent.i know i am acting like i am because the pain and disabilty is making me not act right.when a person cant walk right ad pain out of control it does affect their mental health.but i know i will just have to rest and try to get well and leave in in god hands,i dont blame the doctor at all
thank you sir for helping me today.i am just saying that i can no longer function like i used to because of my foot pain.i cannot ambulate correctly either so its making me look impcompent and i cant get any help with my left foot since that doctor sees nothing wrong and i wont probly get suregery on my right foot because the left foot pain and disbilty is so severe
sir may i please speak with you about someting very important please
SIR MAY I PLEASE SPEAK WITH YOU ABOUT SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE

Go ahead

thank you.i told you the day i had the mri i stepped off the porch step wrong and sprained my ankle.i had a new pair of shoes ion well the anke sprain is still there.i know the mri didnt show dmage because it just happeened and i know if it was severe it would have showed but thats the area of the lst mri ankle ligamnet damge i have had damage there before.all i can sy is i cant function with this.foot.i know you tell me to stay off of it iand i do use the wheelchair and iits hard not to stand up and do things.the mri showed everything is fime so i still think i can stand and do things.my mom picked me up yesterdaay dropped me off at the door at kroger i went in and uded mart cart and got meds and some foods and then on way home she asked ifmi wanted to visit my dad so i said yes she went to her hoiuse i dodnt usualy go sinc emy foot injury and i didn thave walker tpo go through house mand my left foot went out on me in the living room.my dad is 84.i had severe pain my foot went out on me there.see iif the mri was right i wount be in pain.what i am sqying is i dont know what to do.i need someone to fix th eleft foot but that doctor acted like everything id fine ,sir i feel my ankel is sprained ,
i could see the swelling in the anlke area before i went to the mri.the otjher mri showed i had 3 old snke injurees i kniow i told you but that place acted like everything was fine.i know i need to rest my foot sir i know more than likely i will have to make apptinetmnt with my sutrgeon to cancel the right foot surgery and to treat the left foot.its too paoinful
okay i will try my hardest not to use the foot at all.if your doctor told you there was nothing wrong with your foot you would start thinking you would be okay to walk on it occeoinsly.i have used it al little since this happen.he only said to use my boot if it was painful,there are times when it isnt as painful but it is severely painful alot of times

I would still suggest resting the foot as much as possible.

okay,i cant go back in time sir.i was told i dint have ad injury so thats why i have used it like this.i am in too much pain and yes sir i just called the clinic to see if i could get fiited foe boot ant tlest it would imobilized my foo while i was siittingbut they are closed.i can honstly tell yu i doublt seroiusly i will get surgery on my right foot since i am tolatly disbaled on the left.i am in severe pain and tokk my pain pill and avil a few hours agao

Whether or not you will get the surgery is in the future, no use thinking about it now. Just try and retsing the foot.

okay thank you sir.can i email you later please.

Ok

sir i was in so much foot pain i put that boot on that i had and i got it to not rub on my leg as bad.i had it on and i can use it to mobize my foot but i think i still prefer not wearing one and staying off my foot,i could make my sprain worse walking with that,
i am using the wheel chair as uasul to get through the house.i am so sorry to bother you today

If you cant use the boot, then rest the foot. There are only two options here, wearing the boot or resting the foot. Since you cant wear the boot, then keep resting the foot.

sir.i can only rest the ffot,i could wear the boot and my foot would probly twist wrong,sir this is a nighmare.thank you for helpingi will email you l;later please

ok

i tried using the boot al little on my carpet area on in the bedroom .i walked a few yards with it about a hour ago and only took a few steps wih the boot to the bathroom and now my right foot hurts in a new place.thats what wrong with the boot is they cause you to step wrong with the other fooot.i wasnt balenced right.also i took a shower a hpur ago amd the entire bpttom of my rleft fooot in the arch area is reddened .i know you are busy you dont have to reply back.i cant belive my life is like this.
may i speak with you please
i dont think i can go through anymore pain in my feet.the right foot was so severe in pain that lasted for aboout a month t=i ahd to sit in a chair almost all day for the pain to decease and i havent walked normally since or walkied in walmart without the cart i am too disabled to keep going with the right foot suregery and this other disabled foot.i think i need to just sit and eat less and try to heal this left foot i dont think i will ever walk right again unless i try to heal my left foot please email me when you are online again please
MAY I PLEASE SPEAK WITH YOU NOW PLEASE I PROMISE I WONT TALK LONG PLEASE
I AM HAVING ALOT OF ABDOMIANL PAIN.I HAD A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF BEANS BUT ALOT OF FRUIT JUICE.THAT WASNT THE REASON I WANTED TO TALLK THOUGH.I THINK I NEED TO JUST STIOP EATING.I KNOW I SAY THAT AND I HAVE DONE LESS BEANS BUT I BEOIVE NATURAL FRIUT JUICE IS CONSTIPTAING TO.I WILL TRY TO DRINK ONLY WATER AND LITLE FRIUT JUICE
I ITS NOT MY FAULT MY COLON DOESNT WORK RIGHT.BUT I DEFINLTY DONT NEED TO EAT TOO MUCH AND THAT I DO SOMETIMES.
SIR I THINK I JUST WANT TO TRY TO GET MY FOOT TO HEAL OR TO DEAL WITH THE PAIN AND ASK MY OTHO DOCTOR TO PUT OFF MY SURGERY NOW UNTIL I AM READY.BOTH OF MY FEET ARE DIABLED AND I CANT TOLERATE HAVING THEM BOTH DOWN RIGHT NOW.MY RIGHT FOOT IS MESSSED UP BUT JUST THINK HOW HARD IT WILL BE TO TRY TO AMBUALTE NOT BEING ABLE TO USE BOTH FEET.I THINK I NEED TO WAIT UNTIL I AM STRONGER,WHAT DO YOU THINK.THEY BOTHE HURT BUT THE RIGHT IS MORE DISABLED IN NOT ENOUGH OXEGEN TO IT.I CANT FEEL IT GOOD AT TIMES AND IT COULD GET WORSE FORM THE SURGERY
ALSO I DONT NEED TO DRINK THE FRUIT JUICE EVEN THOUGH ITS LIQUID I THINK IT IS CONSTIPTAING ME.I WILL TRY TO STOP IT AND HAVE VERY LILTTLE
I AM GOING TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK TO SEE HOW I FEEL AND I WILL PROBLY CALL AND ASK TO MAKE APPOINTMENT WITH HIIM AND AND ASK TO GO IN AND SPEAK WITH HIM AND SHOW HIM THE MRI RESULTS AND ASK HIM WHAT HE THINKS.IF WE CAN PUT OFF THE SURGERY.IAM NOT SURE I WILL DO THAT BUT I WILL GIVE IT SOME THOUGHT.I CANT HELP THINKING HOW MUCH PAIN I WILL BE GOING THROUGH.
ALSO I WILL TRY TO LET GOD HELP ME MAKE THIS DECISION.,
SIR THE PAIN WAS SEVERE IN MY RIGHT FOOT FOR OVER A MONTH WHICH MADE ME SIT IN A CHAIR AND I STOPEPED WALKING AND USED MART CART IN STORE,IF I WOULD HAV E CONTINUED TO WALK IN WALMART I WOULD HAVE BROKEN MY FOOT OR TORE A TENDON.THE REASON MY PAIN LEVEL DECREASED IN MY RIGHT FOOT IS I DONT AMBULATE ANYMORE.IA I GET THE METAL TAKEN OUT I MIGHT BE ABLLE TO WALK IN THE STORE AGAIN.I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.
I TOLD YOU THEY RIUNED MY RIGHT FOOT I HAD TO STOP WALING I BECAOME SEDATARY DEVELOPED PROLASPE AND NOW I AM SEVERLY DISABLED IN BOTH FEET.I AM SCARED TO DO ANYTHING.I KNOW YOU ARE BUSY I WONT KEEP EMAILING.I WILL EMAIL LATER
CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME WHEN YOU ARE BACK ONLINE PLEASE,IF YOU ARE ONLINE NOW MAY I SPEAK WITH YOU PLEASE
SIR MY RIGHT FOOT IS GOING MORE NUMB NOW AND IF I HAD SURGERY I COULD ACTUALY MAKE MYSELF WORSE.I DONT HAVE GOOD BLOOD SUPPLY TO MY RIGHT FOOT,MY LEFT FOOT WAS SO STRONG AND IT COULD HAVE SUPPORTED MY RIGHT FOOT TO HEAL BUT BOTH FEET ATE GOING UNDER AS TO SAY.I CAN JUST TELL YOU I THINK THE BEST THING FOR ME TO DO IS TO WAIT AND SEE IF TH E LEFT FOOT GETS STRONGER IF I DOESNT I AM IN BAD TROUBLE WHEN I CANT WALK.
i have decided that the best thing to probly do is to get the suregery on my right foot becuause just because my pain level is about a 9 to 10 at times in my heel in my left foot doenst mean i need to cancel a proceudre that was sheuduled in my right foot foot.i feel like i shpuld because my left foot is so painful compared to my rmy right footmy right foot pain is better now thati dont walk on it much but the left foot is level 10 attimes but he metal is rubbing on the bone causing pain but since i dont walk much ot isnt severe like it used to me but thts why i had to stop walking but now i may never walk beciause of my left foot so iam thinking why do the right foot.
i am so handicap.the only way my right foot lessoned was to stop walking and now the left foot is level 10 at rest.i am not sure what to do but i belive i need to do the right foot so it can heal along with the left foot.
sir will you please email me when you are onlune please no matter what time it is please
Hello
sir i am in alot of pain right now i just woke up i am going to try and go back asleep i will email you in about 3-5 hours please if i cant sleep long due to the pain.can i please email you in abput 3-4 hours or sooner if i can sleep.please look for me to email ypu please thank you
Ok sure np
sir i am up now and still in aloot of pain and you said i could you to let you you know when i am uo can you emaill me as ssoon as ypu can
SIR MAY I SPEAK WITH YOU IF YOU ARE UP NOW PLEASE
SIR CAN YOU EMAIL ME PLEASE TODAY WHEN YOU ARE ONLINE AGAIN PLEASE

Am online for now

I AM SO SORRY TO BOTHER YOU I HAVE BEEN I SOMETNHING WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS,THE DOCTOR HAD SAID THEY COULNT FIND ANTHING ON THE MRI THAT COULD BE CAUSING THE PAIN ICAN SEE TENDON IS RED AND SWELLED ANYWAY I KNOW YOU ARE BUSY.I DONT WANT TO GET YOU FROM WORKING,I AM HAVING A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW.I KKNOW YOU ARE BUSY.ARE YOU GOING TO BE ONLINE LATER
I FEEL VERY BAD TODAY THATS WHY I DONT FEEL LIKE TALKING NOW.I HAVE ALOT TO SAY TO YOU THOUGH
I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE AT THIS TIME.I DONT THINK I CAN UNDERGON A FOOT OPERATION ON MY RIGHT FOOT AND UNDERGO MY PAIN AND REHAB WITH MY LEFT FOOT AS BAD AS IT IS.I AM VERY SCARED I WILL MAKE THE WRONG DECIOSION.ARE YOU THERE SIR?
ARE YOU THERE SIR?I NEED TO MAKE SOME MAJOR CHANGES IN MY LIFE .

I think you do need surgery on the right foot and that should be fixed but ONLY after your acute issue with the left foot is solved.