Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I'm 19 my doctor told me my thyroid levels are over 300 and
dr.sehr
dr.sehr, Doctoral Degree
I'm 19 my doctor told me my thyroid levels are over 300 and she wants me to see an oncologist. what does a thyroid level of 300 mean?… read more
My uterus has fallen and I had it checked out about 12 years
Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Hospitalist/ Internist
My uterus has fallen and I had it checked out about 12 years ago. At that time the doctor wanted a hysterectomy done. I was afraid and opted out. I was 51 then and had insurance. Now I am 63 and have … read more
Everytime I go to my doctor she wants me to do a at home
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
Everytime I go to my doctor she wants me to do a at home salavia test to check for cortisol. I have a very dry mouth and she is very aware of this. I absolutely can't do this test it is not going to h… read more
If my doctor wants me to get a blood test to check my
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Consultant Cardiologist
If my doctor wants me to get a blood test to check my thyroid what will show up? Will they be able to see drugs? … read more
During an angio screening, a nodule was detected on my
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
During an angio screening, a nodule was detected on my thyroid. My doctor checks my blood levels including my thyroid function every three months as well as a physical check. Should I be concerned? … read more
I want to check my thyroid levels,should i visit a medical
Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Hospitalist/ Internist
i want to check my thyroid levels,should i visit a medical doctor,who specializes in internal medicine or i should visit an endocrinologist?… read more
My hair is still falling out. I went to my medical doctor
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
My hair is still falling out. I went to my medical doctor and he he will check my thyroid. I haven't gone for the test yet.… read more
Im want to get my vitamin levels, checked, meaning all the
Dr.Hussey
Dr.Hussey, General Physician
Hi im want to get my vitamin levels, checked, meaning all the b vitamins, E , C, D, and A. Is there a blood test for that if so what is it called? Or is it a blood panel if that then what is that call… read more
I have been to the doctor to get some lumps on my penis
Dr.Saurabh Joshi
Dr.Saurabh Joshi, Physician, Interventional Radiologist
Hey, i have been to the doctor to get some lumps on my penis checked out... I was told they are hair follicles, and that they wont go away. Since then i have noticed more forming, they were there sinc… read more
Been on Ativan 30 years, maybe because of dependence get
Saqib
Saqib, Pharmacy Manager
Been on Ativan 30 years, maybe because of dependence get anxiety heart pain Heary checks out in all ways but I want calm. Ativan and gabapentin are taken because I need them but where's the relief? Am… read more
Question to Trichologist aka "The Hair Doctor" What type of
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Question to Trichologist aka "The Hair Doctor" What type of blood test can I request my doctor to check the levels of essential elements in my body which cause hair growth. Last May (2012) I had a gal… read more
My father-in-law had a mild stroke and the doctors want to
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Post-Doctoral Degree
My father-in-law had a mild stroke and the doctors want to do a MRI but are hesitating because they can't find out whether the Greenpeace filter used on him approx. 9-10 yrs. ago (went thru his knee a… read more
I was in the hospital for two weeks and had pneumonia and
Dr. Greg
Dr. Greg, Attending Physician
I was in the hospital for two weeks and had pneumonia and sepsis. Now almost all of my hair has fallen out. What can I take to grow back hair … read more
I recently did blood work to check out my thyroid levels and
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Staff Physician
I recently did blood work to check out my thyroid levels and my WBC is 15.1 what does that mean? … read more
I periodically get painful hair folicles on my scalp. I
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
Hello, I periodically get painful hair folicles on my scalp. I can't brush my hair or run my fingers through my hair because of the pain. I've asked my GP and she said there's nothing there. I suffer … read more
I just found out that I can't get a refill on my gabapentin
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Consultant Physician
I just found out that I can't get a refill on my gabapentin because the doctor cannot call it in. It just became a controlled substance July 1 in tennessee. The first appointment I can get isn't until… read more
I was diagnosed with Thyroid cancer, the doctor advised me
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
Hi, I was diagnosed with Thyroid cancer, the doctor advised me to remove the whole thyroid. I went to see the doctor because I had a pain in the neck , the doctors keeps saying that this is not relate… read more
20 weeks pregnant, and my hair is falling out. A lot. Isn't
Dr. Wajid
Dr. Wajid, Senior Registrar Internal Medicine
20 weeks pregnant, and my hair is falling out. A lot. Isn't the opposite supposed to happen? Had my thyroid levels checked at 12 and 16 weeks and everything came back normal. I quit using the new hair… read more