Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
Would a fungal infection around the anus feel like a
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
Would a fungal infection around the anus feel like a constant wedgie since the cheeks are rubbing against each other. I'm on the last day of a 10 day cephalexin antibiotic and have been using clortiza… read more
Had a sore throat on and off for a week and a half and it
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Had a sore throat on and off for a week and a half and it also feels like I've got food stuck in the back of my throat what could this be or how can I get rid of it… read more
I've got a strange feeling in my chest, around my sternum.
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
Hello! I've got a strange feeling in my chest, around my sternum. It feels like there's a constant bubble stuck and I have a constant need to burp. It burns sometimes too. And pressure … read more
I've been feeling like i have a cold for nearly a month. I
Dr. RK
Dr. RK, Physician
Hi. I've been feeling like i have a cold for nearly a month. I have a constant headache, runny nose, and sore throat. Also, recently my chest has been feeling tight. Like something is stuck and I have… read more
For the past 10 days or so I have been feeling my heart
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
For the past 10 days or so I have been feeling my heart flutter on and off. It is getting more constant. It increases when I take a deep breath. I tried to recreate it by running a couple miles, it di… read more
For the last 2 days i've had an aching body and a sharp pain
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
for the last 2 days i've had an aching body and a sharp pain on my right side feels like a constant stitch which gets worse if i walk around and also i have … read more
I've got small red sores appearing all over my hands the
Dr. Phil, MD
I've got small red sores appearing all over my hands the past day or so, I've had gastric bypass surgery a few months ago and a few days ago I got iron deficient and curious if that was the cause … read more
I've had stomach pain off and on the 3 days. When it hurts I
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Hello. I've had stomach pain off and on the 3 days. When it hurts I feel it in the middle of my stomach and the middle of my back hurts like I pulled a muscle. There is no bleeding in urine or feces. … read more
I've had nausea off and on for several days. Also headaches
Dr. Nina Lim
Dr. Nina Lim, Doctor of Medicine
I've had nausea off and on for several days. Also headaches around my temples. I feel sweaty all of a sudden but then it eases off. My fasting blood sugars run about 120-140 in the mornings. I'm a 58 … read more
I've had a sore throat on and off for several months. It
Dr. A
Dr. A, Medical Degree
I've had a sore throat on and off for several months. It comes and goes and isn't all the time. I've been to the doctor a few times and I'm negative for strep every time and my doc doesn't seem concer… read more
Never had foot pain before. currently my right foot feels
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Fellowship in Medicine
never had foot pain before. currently my right foot feels like a constant cramp! so much pain I'm ready to chop it off! LOL heating pads and ice do nothing?… read more
I have a cyst or in my crotch below my genitals it is very
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I have a cyst or in my crotch below my genitals it is very sore ands feels like it has liquid or puss in it. … read more
I've been having a frequent feeling to urinate all the time
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Hi I've been having a frequent feeling to urinate all the time it's a constant pressure I went to the hospital and had my urine tested and my blood tested there is no infection they gave me Cipro and … read more
I have had an extremely runny nose/nasal congestion/sneezing
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
i have had an extremely runny nose/nasal congestion/sneezing all day long, it's constant, but no sore throat, so not sure if this is a cold. the trees are budding but the reports don;t say the pollen … read more
I have a constant burn feel like a thrush on my bellend and
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I have a constant burn feel like a thrush on my bellend and a white furry tongue with little red spots on the end of it. is this a sign of HIV. unfortuntly you cant use my email address is this a prob… read more
A week on and off I've have sulfuric burps, 3 or four days
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Post-Doctoral Degree
A week on and off I've have sulfuric burps, 3 or four days I've had diarrhea with bloating and rumbling gas. Since Wednesday (it's now late Friday the stool has gotten a tiny bit less liquidy but more… read more
I have pain at the end of my penis its like a constant pulse
HouseDoc
HouseDoc, Attending Neurologist
Hello Doctor I have pain at the end of my penis its like a constant pulse and i feel i need to pee all the time. Ive Had a gonaria and clamedia test and its come back fine. ive had it for just over a … read more
This past three days I've been feeling. Something that feels
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
This past three days I've been feeling. Something that feels like cramps but at the same time it feels like pins and needles. It started with one leg my left leg. Like cramping but yesterday it happen… read more